How to reduce your water consumption and increase energy efficiency
3 Aug 2021 01:48 PM
In this article we discuss the benefits of our Water, Wastewater and Ancillary Services 2 framework, and invite you to sign up for our webinar to find out more.
Over 500 of our customers are already enjoying the benefits that our Water, Wastewater and Ancillary Services 2 framework has to offer. This includes:
- retail savings of up to 8%
- save on the cost and administrative resource of running your own procurement – typically about £45,000
- water services which contribute towards carbon reduction and energy efficiency strategies
- initiatives such as rainwater harvesting, automated meter reading, infrastructure installation and leak detection to reduce water consumption
- up to 14 suppliers, including SMEs, available to compete for your business
- proactive supplier management from a dedicated energy team for the life of the contract
Find out more in our webinar
We are hosting a webinar on 25 September from 11am to 12pm to provide you with further information about the services available and how to buy them through the framework. Our expert energy team will also answer your questions.
Sign up for the webinar.
About the framework
Water, Wastewater and Ancillary Services 2 is split into 3 lots:
- lot 1: Water and Waste Water Services – for water supply
- lot 2: Ancillary Services – designed to help you better manage water usage
- lot 3: One Stop Shop – choose a single supplier for both water supply and consumption management
You can find a full list of all the commercial agreements we offer, alongside details of how we can help you build policy considerations into your procurement, in our interactive digital brochure.