Market Consultation: NEPO408 Lifts, Escalators and related Equipment, Maintenance, Refurbishment & Repair (26 Feb)
15 Feb 2021 02:11 PM
NEPO has invited suppliers to participate in market consultation activity, to help shape a new procurement solution for the UK public sector’s maintenance, repair and refurbishment of lifts, escalators and related equipment.
The solution will cover the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of lifts and escalators across a variety of public sector settings throughout the UK. The types of building in which services may be carried out include but is not limited to;
- Education including Primary, Secondary and Further Education
- Leisure Recreation and Culture
- Health, Fire, Ambulance & Police
- Social and Nursery Care
- Transport Depots
- Offices & other industrial & commercial buildings
The market consultation activity includes:
- Market engagement session will be held on Friday 26 February. The session will be delivered virtually and provide an opportunity to discuss NEPO’s proposed approach and offer further feedback. An opportunity for individual follow up sessions will be available on the 1 & 2 March. Suppliers wishing to register attendance must do so by emailing Fiona Jamieson (email@example.com) no later than 12pm on Thursday 25 February 2021.
- A soft market testing questionnaire will also be issued by NEPO following the above-mentioned market engagement sessions. The questionnaire will allow a further opportunity for those suppliers unable to attend. NEPO intends to publish the soft marketing questionnaire via the NEPO Portal. Suppliers wishing to access the questionnaire must first register on the NEPO Portal (registration is free of charge).
NEPO plans to issue tender documentation in April 2021. The solution will commence from 31st August 2021.