NEPO Business Club programme launched (Jan – Apr)
22 Dec 2020 01:49 PM
NEPO has launched its NEPO Business Club programme for January to April.
The programme will be delivered virtually and offers free training for suppliers interested in doing business with the public sector. A range of subjects are covered including:
- Navigating the NEPO Portal
- Being the right business for public sector tendering
- Protecting the environment through public sector tendering *NEW*
- Finding business opportunities
- Follow the money – finding lower value opportunities
- Environment and public sector procurement surgeries *NEW*
- Social value and the importance of 'local' in tendering
- Social value in practice – how 'local' is changing procurement
- How to approach the LGA National TOMs for suppliers
- Bid writing masterclass
View the event programme for more information and to book your free place.
Please note: NEPO events are very popular, please book early to avoid disappointment.