NEPO launch NEPO219 Building Materials DPS
2 Mar 2020 02:16 PM
Delivered in partnership with TPPL, NEPO219 Building Materials is available for use by public sector organisations across the UK.
The solution has been awarded as a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) and comprises the following categories:
- Category 1: Managed store/one stop shop/dedicated store
- Category 2: General materials
- Category 3: Plumbing, heating and gas spares
- Category 4: Electrical
- Category 5: Commercial plumbing, heating and laundry spares
- Category 6: Modular build
Laura Kyle, Construction Category Specialist at NEPO yesterday said:
“We are delighted to have extended our well-established strategic partnership with TPPL to include building materials. The solution offers the UK public sector choice, value and expert support when procuring a range of materials for their construction projects.”
NEPO219 Building Materials offers UK public sector organisations the following benefits:
- A compliant solution procured using market intelligence and sector expertise.
- Access to wide variety of suppliers across the six categories, with the ability to add new suppliers/market entrants at any point throughout the life of the DPS.
- Increased competition may deliver more competitive pricing.
- The DPS will allow for full market testing without the need to conduct a full OJEU tender process.
- TPPL can provide support to NEPO’s members when running further competitions.
Click here to find out more and request information.