NEPO launches new Furniture solution
24 Sep 2021 01:40 PM
NEPO has launched a new solution for the UK public sector’s furniture requirements.
NEPO411 Furniture provides UK public sector bodies with a compliant route for the supply of furniture across a variety of settings.
The new solution commenced on 1 September 2021 and is split into three lots as listed below:
Lot 1 – Office Furniture & Home Working
- Office seating
- Desk screens
- Monitor arms
- Storage solutions
Lot 2 – Educational & Library Furniture
- Educational settings including nursery, early years, primary, secondary higher educational and further education establishments.
Lot 3 – Residential Furniture (Social Care Settings)
- Social care settings including care homes, social housing providers and council tenancies
- Comprehensive range of living solutions including white goods, kitchen appliances, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery
- Choice and value for money offered by the 15 suppliers awarded to the framework
- General office furniture includes protective COVID-19 solutions
- Features a wide range of furniture for home working requirements of Contracting Authorities
- Suppliers cover a range of UK geographical locations
- Offers a comprehensive service including delivery and installation
The framework can be accessed by way of direct award or mini competition based on requirements and preferences.
Get in touch to request further information about NEPO411 Furniture.