NEPO launches solution for energy performance inspections
12 Jan 2021 02:39 PM
NEPO has launched a nationally-available solution for UK public sector organisations to undertake energy performance inspections for buildings.
Commencing 1 February 2021, NEPO305 Energy Performance of Building Inspections will help public sector organisations to meet the requirements of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD). The solution comprises four lots as detailed below:
- Lot 1: Domestic Energy Performance Certificates
- Lot 2: Commercial Energy Performance Certificates
- Lot 3: Display Energy Certificates
- Lot 4: Air Conditioning Inspections
Each lot covers sub-regions within the North East (namely Northumberland, Durham, Tyne & Wear and Tees Valley).
The solution features six suppliers all of whom can be accessed via further competition:
- ACI Reports Ltd
- CS2 Chartered Surveyors
- Green Zone Surveys (UK)
- KTIC Solutions Limited
- SGS United Kingdom Ltd
The solution delivers the following benefits:
- A compliant solution procured using robust market consultation and sector expertise
- Provides a quick route to market for public sector buyers to appoint suppliers on a first-ranked basis or by further competition
- Domestic and commercial properties are able to meet energy efficiency standards by complying with the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard (MEES) legislation
Click here to find out more and request further information.