NEPO502 Office Supplies awarded to Lyreco
20 Jan 2021 02:06 PM
NEPO has appointed Lyreco to deliver its nationally-available office supplies solution.
Commencing 1 February 2021, NEPO502 Office Supplies provides UK public sector organisations with access to office supplies and electronic office consumables.
Office supplies include, but is not limited to:
- Stationery including notepads and writing supplies
- Electronic office products including cartridges, printer inks and ribbons
- Paper and printing supplies
- Catering, hygiene and safety products
- Post room supplies
NEPO502 Office Supplies delivers the following benefits:
- Provides a range of recycled or low-carbon items to support users' sustainability targets
- Bespoke carbon footprint reporting, to help identify opportunities for efficiencies
- Ability to opt-in for next day delivery, or reduced delivery frequencies as an alternative "greener" option
- Implementation will be fully supported by Lyreco and NEPO
Carl Telford, Category Specialist at NEPO, yesterday said:
"NEPO502 Office Supplies was developed in consultation with colleagues from North East local authorities and the wider public sector. In addition to value for money, our stakeholders emphasised the need for sustainable options and NEPO is delighted to meet this requirement in its new partnership with Lyreco."
Lyreco are committed to preventing modern slavery across supply chains. In line with the UN Global Compact standards, they have pledged to audit a maximum of 98% of factories by the target date to ensure modern slavery is non-existent.
NEPO502 Office Supplies will commence for an initial 36-month period with the option to extend for a further 12 months.
Click here to find out more and request further information.