National Social Value Conference (23 & 24 Feb)
8 Feb 2021 12:30 PM
The National Social Value Conference 2021 will be held virtually on the 23 and 24 February 2021.
The National Social Value Conference brings together experts and practitioners from the public and private sectors to share good practice and innovative ideas about how to embed social value into commissioning, procurement and delivery.
The event is a highlight within the social value calendar, with this year’s theme focused on ‘Recover, Rebuild, Renew’, providing attendees with the opportunity to discuss the support available to communities in a post-COVID-19 world through:
- Commissioning and procuring of public and private sector solutions
- Planning and advancing new real estate developments
- Delivering large infrastructure projects
- Acting as responsible and innovative businesses
- Building trust, engaging and supporting communities
- Investing and managing assets
- Measuring and reporting
The conference will also showcase the 2021 National Social Value Awards ceremony, highlighting best practice from a range of sectors and businesses across the UK.
Click here for further information and to register your free place.