New funding opportunity: Accenture 19/20 Future-Friendly Skills for Work
13 Aug 2019 12:22 PM
Do you support people with digital skills relating to work and employment? In partnership with Accenture and our Online Centres Network, we want to engage and support 1,400 people to re-skill as digital technology continues to change our jobs and workplaces.
With grants of £2,800, this is an exciting, exploratory project which will deliver:
- Re-skilling opportunities to 1,400 people across the UK
- Resources to participating Online Centres to improve their role in re-skilling local people
- A practical toolkit, and a policy research report, based on evaluation findings.
This project is aimed at individuals aged 30-50 with no, low or limited digital skills or confidence who are interested in building their digital capability to be ready for future job opportunities.
We aim to fund 15-20 Online Centres to take part. Successful centres will:
- Learn through trialling new approaches and participating in the evaluation
- Identify and involve participants from the target group (for example, through links or referrals from local employers, JobCentre Plus)
- Develop learning journeys and support participants to build their digital skills, confidence and capability for work
- Help participants to understand the changing world of work and be ready for this.
Applications close Friday 6 September at 5:30pm.
Read our Application and Guidance document
Apply for the Accenture Opportunity today