Ofsted reports during local elections pre-election silence
1 Apr 2019 03:23 PM
Ofsted will be operating a limited period of pre-election silence for local elections. As a result we will delay publication of some inspection reports until after 3 May 2019.
In local authority areas where there are elections we will not be publishing the following reports:
- inspections of local authority (LA) services under the local authority children’s services (ILACS) framework
- LA special educational needs and disability (SEND) inspections
- further education and skills (FES) inspections of LA community learning
- focused multi-academy trust (MAT) reviews
- LA run children’s homes or other regulated social care provision
- individual institutional inspections of LA maintained provision where an inadequate judgement has been made
Any reports ready for publication during this period will be published after 3 May 2019.