The GREAT Festival of Creativity will promote the best of British business
2 Oct 2014 10:01 AM
The GREAT Festival of Creativity events run by UKTI in Hong Kong and Shanghai will demonstrate the best of British creativity.
Events to be held in:
- Hong Kong from 18 - 20 November 2014
- Shanghai from 3 - 5 March 2015
The GREAT Festivals showcase the best of British creativity and how British companies are the best partners to do business with across a variety of sectors including:
Thought leaders, industry experts and business representatives will attend the events. Businesses will have direct access to proven creative thinkers who drive their businesses forward with imagination, innovation and flair.
Business leaders and policy makers from across the UK and Asia will discuss ideas and solutions to current and future business challenges and opportunities.
Benefits for business
Businesses attending the festival will be able to:
- hear from business representatives and thought leaders
- attend master classes, business surgeries, and networking sessions
- attend ‘meet the buyer’ sessions and talk to individuals delivering High Value Opportunities (HVOs) in Hong Kong and China
- view examples of UK design by visiting a range of innovative design studios
- meet with government ministers, senior officials, business leaders and industry specialists from the UK, Hong Kong and China to explore future business relationships
Support from the private sector
The festivals in Hong Kong and Shanghai are supported by leading global brands. They will host a selected business audience, providing the opportunity and platform for companies to work together and secure business wins for the UK.
The events are being delivered in partnership with:
Previous festival events
Turkey hosted the first “GREAT Festival of Creativity” from 20 - 22 May 2014 in Istanbul.
The festival attracted 1500 guests, including 146 British and 333 Turkish companies. 42 companies took part in 3 accompanying trade missions for healthcare, luxury and creative cities.