UK House Price Index for February 2019
17 Apr 2019 02:08 PM
The UK HPI shows house price changes for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The February data shows:
- on average, house prices have fallen by 0.8% since January 2019
- there has been an annual price rise of 0.6%, which makes the average property in the UK valued at £226,234
In England, the February data shows, on average, house prices have fallen by 0.6% since January 2019. The annual price rise of 0.4% takes the average property value to £242,964.
The regional data for England indicates that:
- the North West experienced the greatest monthly price rise, up by 1.3%
- Yorkshire and The Humber saw the most significant monthly price fall, down by 2.5%
- the North West experienced the greatest annual price rise, up by 4.0%
- London saw the largest annual price fall, down by 3.8%
Click here for the full press release