UK House Price Index for June 2018
15 Aug 2018 03:15 PM
The UK House Price Index (UK HPI) shows house price changes for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The June data shows:
- on average, house prices have risen by 0.4% since May 2018
- an annual price rise of 3%, which makes the average property in the UK valued at £228,384
In England, the June data shows on average, house prices have risen by 0.3% since May 201. The annual price rise of 2.7% takes the average property value to £245,076.
The regional data for England indicates that:
- West Midlands experienced the greatest monthly price rise, up by 1.9%
- the North East saw the most significant monthly price fall, down by 1.9%
- London saw the lowest annual price increase, down by 0.7%
Click here for full press release