UK House Price Index for September 2019
13 Nov 2019 11:56 AM
The UK HPI shows house price changes for England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The September data shows:
- on average, house prices have fallen by 0.2% since August 2019
- there has been an annual price rise of 1.3%, which makes the average property in the UK valued at £234,370
In England, the September data shows on average, house prices have fallen by 0.1% since August 2019. The annual price rise of 1.0% takes the average property value to £250,677.
The regional data for England indicates that:
- the South East experienced the greatest monthly price rise, up by 1.0%
- the East Midlands saw the most significant monthly price fall, down by 1.2%
- the North West experienced the greatest annual price rise, up by 2.8%
- London saw the largest annual price fall, down by 0.4%
Click here for the full press release