Work with Israeli partners on business ideas: apply for funding
11 Nov 2019 02:41 PM
UK businesses can apply for a share of £1.5 million to work with partners in Israel on innovative products and services that target global markets.
UK businesses are being encouraged to work with partner businesses in Israel on ideas for innovative products and services in all areas of the economy.
The funding competition builds on a memorandum of understanding on industrial collaboration signed by the UK and Israel in 2017.
It is being run under the EUREKA framework, an intergovernmental network that supports research and development by business across 41 European states and some states outside Europe.
Innovate UK has up to £1.5 million to invest in UK projects working with Israeli partners. The Israel Innovation Authority will support the work of Israeli partners.
Find out more about applying for Innovate UK funding.
Funding for game-changing ideas
Businesses can work on new ideas in any area of technology.
- have a clear game-changing idea that could lead to new products, processes or services and deliver economic growth
- demonstrate a strong business and financial plan and team to deliver it
- have awareness of the risks
- demonstrate the benefits of partners from the 2 countries working together
- the competition opens on 11 November 2019, and the deadline for registration is at midday on 19 February 2020
- businesses of any size can apply and must work with at least 1 business partner in Israel
- we expect UK project costs to be between £200,000 and £250,000
- a briefing event will be held on 12 November 2019
Find out more about this competition and apply.