techUK recognised alongside members in the 2019 DataIQ 100
8 Mar 2019 01:15 PM
techUK members and Sue Daley, techUK Associate Director named in the DataIQ 100.
The DataIQ 100 have launched their 2019 top 100 list of the most influential data and analytics practitioners in UK organisations. We would like to congratulate members of techUK that have been honoured in the DataIQ 100 list, in particular:
- Ramneet Julka, Director, Customer Analytics and Research, Barclays
- Russell Barton, Head of Information Management and Policy, Barclays Bank UK
- Stephen Deadman, Global Deputy Chief Privacy Officer, Facebook
- Matthew Fryer, VP and Chief Data Science Officer, Expedia Group
- Mark Pollard, Digital Transition Director, EE
- Richard Tate, Director of Data and Decisioning, BT
- Dr Jabe Wilson, Director, Text and Data Analytics, Elsevier
- Fedelma Good, Director, PwC
- Alan Grogan, Executive Partner for Cognitive Business, IBM
- Ray Eitel-Porter, Managing Director UKI, Accenture Applied Intelligence.
techUK’s Associate Director of Technology and Innovation, Sue Daley has also been recognised as a key influencer for showing genuine impact on the way data and analytics are deployed by clients, as a data enabler.
Published annually, the DataIQ 100 profiles the most important and influential people in data-driven businesses and the innovators who support them. The overall winner was Orlando Machado, Chief Data Scientist at Aviva. Other key stakeholders that made the list include Elizabeth Denham, Information Commissioner at the ICO, Lauren Sager Weinstein, Chief Data Officer at Transport for London and Jeni Tennison, Chief Executive at the Open Data Institute.
We look forward to supporting these members’ progress throughout 2019 and hope to see even more techUK members on the 2020 list. If you would like to get involved in techUK’s cloud, data analytics and AI programme and increase your chances of making the list next year, please get in touch.