Business and Other Briefings

HMRC: Special rules mean that people often have to pay National Insurance contributions when they work overseas.  These rules can help them to remain in the UK’s Social Security system when they go abroad.  In many countries, where you continue in the UK scheme, you can be exempt from foreign Social Security contributions.  If you want to know more about contributions when you are abroad, you can contact us at HMRC NICO International Caseworker.
Press release ~ Working outside the European Economic Area, Switzerland or Social Security Agreement Countries ~ Voluntary contributions ~ Working in the European Economic Area (EEA) ~ Working in Social Security Agreement Countries
Smart Places & Communities