|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
Loans company launches Student Finance Lab
THOUSANDS of students from across the country are being recruited to take part in a unique experiment which could shape how student finance products and services are run in the future.
The Student Loans Company (SLC) has launched a nationwide search
for 5,000 customers to take part in its online Student Finance Lab.
The Company, which provides loans and grants to more than one million students every year, is inviting former, future and current students and sponsors, to become members of its new online research panel - to share views on student finance services.
Those who sign up to the project will also be in with a chance of winning up to £500 in Amazon vouchers, and a further £250 in Amazon vouchers for every survey or online discussion they take part in.
Jenifer Stirton, director of marketing and communications for the Student Loans Company, said: "We really value our customers' feedback and are launching the Student Finance Lab to help us shape our future products and services.
"The Student Loans Company has already made real progress in improving customer service over the past two years and is continuing to build on what it has achieved so far."
The Student Loans Company is looking to recruit all over the UK within the next three months.
To join the Student Finance Lab visit www.thestudentfinancelab.com/signup
For press enquiries, please contact Breea Keenan at the Student Loans Company Press Office: 0141 306 2120
Note to Editors:
The Student Loans Company is responsible for:
* Paying grants and loans to eligible students
* Processing and payment of all English students' loan and grant applications
* Paying tuition fees to universities and colleges in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
* Administering the payment of bursaries and scholarships on behalf of universities and colleges throughout the UK
* Working with HMRC to collect payments for income contingent loans
* Managing the direct collection of payments for mortgage style loans
Phone: For enquiries please contact the issuing dept