Crown Commercial Service
|Printable version||E-mail this to a friend|
Registration for facilities management supplier conferences now open
Following the publication of a Prior Information Notice (PIN) for the establishment of a new contracting model for facilities management, we are looking to actively engage with potential suppliers through a series of conferences:
- Friday 27 September, 10:30am to 1pm, HM Courts, Ministry of Justice, Salford, Manchester
- Tuesday 1 October, 10:30am to 1pm, Admiralty House, London
- Tuesday 1 October, 2pm to 4:30pm, Admiralty House, London
- Thursday 3 October, 10:30am to 1pm, Admiralty House, London
- Thursday 3 October, 2pm to 4:30pm, Admiralty House, London
- Friday 11 October, 2pm to 4:30pm, Churchill Room, HMT, London
Before registering to attend a conference please ensure you have also registered your interest in the PIN by following the instructions here
To confirm which session you would like to attend please email FMCM@gps.gsi.gov.uk no later than Friday 20 September 2013. Please include the name, organisation, email and contact phone number of all your attendees.
Please note: due to anticipated demand for places and the size of the venues, we can only accommodate a maximum of two attendees per organisation.