Civil Service Fast Stream competition now open
20 Sep 2011 02:39 PM
The competition for places in the prestigious Civil Service Fast Stream has now opened. If you see yourself working at the heart of the issues which shape society, on the front line of service delivery, or helping to change how the Civil Service operates, the Fast Stream offers a unique opportunity to do so. You have until 30 November to apply.
The Civil Service Fast Stream
Apply for the Civil Service Fast Stream
Consistently ranked in the top ten of the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers, the Fast Stream is a talent management programme for graduates with the potential to become the future leaders of the Civil Service.
You could be working in areas such as education, health, justice, employment, defence, transport and many more.
Whatever the role, and wherever you are based, you will have work of real intellectual appeal and a programme of learning and development which will bring out your full potential.
The Fast Stream programmes
The Graduate Fast Stream is open to people from any discipline. Within this stream, you can choose from a range of options, according to your preferences and interests.
- Analytical Fast Stream - for economists, statisticians, social researchers and operational researchers
- Human Resources Fast Stream - for people with a proven interest in all areas of the HR profession
- Technology in Business Fast Stream - for people who understand and have a strong interest in technology
- European Fast Stream - for people seeking a career in the EU institutions
- Northern Ireland Fast Stream - for people seeking roles based in that country
Posts are available throughout the UK, with starting salaries ranging between £25,000 and £27,000.
All Fast Stream programmes require a 2.2 degree in any discipline, except the Analytical and Technology in Business Fast Streams which require a 2:1 degree.
To find out more about the Civil Service Fast Stream, any of the individual programmes, and for rules about eligibility, follow the links below.
The application deadline for the following schemes is 30 November 2011:
- Graduate Fast Stream
- HR Fast Stream
- Technology in Business Fast Stream
- European Fast Stream
- Northern Ireland Fast Stream
The application deadline for the following scheme is 17 October 2011:
More on the Civil Service Fast Stream
For more information about the Civil Service Fast Stream, and to apply, follow the first link below.
To contact a serving fast streamer, visit the Facebook hub by following the second link below.
More on Directgov