Ordnance Survey Data Management Workshops For Central Government Departments
For government departments that want to maximise the benefit of GIS and Web Mapping, becoming familiar with Ordnance Survey data products is a good place to start.
What Ordnance Survey products do we have? How do we best load and manage these products? How can these products complement our own business data? For this reason, Cadcorp are running free onsite Ordnance Survey Data Management Workshops for central government.
The workshops are designed to introduce Ordnance Survey data products and offer practical advice about using and managing the data to help equip users with the knowledge to make the right choices for their organisation.
The workshops include:
- Free to attend, 2-hour workshop, at your office
- Led by a GIS technical specialist
- A best practice approach to dealing with Ordnance Survey data
- An overview of each of the Ordnance Survey datasets with a recommended approach to storing and accessing the data depending on its use
- Free GIS software capable of reading all Ordnance Survey data
Workshops are scheduled on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability.
Submit your details below to register your interest and a workshop representative will be in touch to discuss the arrangements: