Think Cloud for Government 2014 – 25 th March, Business Design Centre, London
Putting Cloud first for a 3 rd successful year!
Think Cloud for Government is the only dedicated Public Sector Cloud event in the UK and as such is a must attend event for anyone seeking to engage with the latest knowledge and developments in this constantly evolving sector.
This year we have a number of leading names from within the Public Sector:
- Stephen Kelly - Chief Operating Officer, UK Government
- Tony Singleton - Chief Operation Officer and Deputy Director of Operations, Government Digital Service
- Denise McDonagh CBE – Chief Technical Officer at the Home Office
- Joan Miller - Director of Parliamentary ICT, Houses of Parliament
- Stephen Allott – Crown Representative at the Cabinet Office
- Dr Ken Ducatel – Head of Unit- Software, Services & Cloud for European Commission
- Christian Coltart – Transformation Manager for Melton Borough Council
- Anthony Kemp – Director of Corporate Resources at London Borough of Hounslow
- David Wilde – Chief Information Officer at Essex County Council
- Chris Chant – Ex-Director of the G-Cloud Programme
Think Cloud for Government 2014 is free to all public sector attendees.
Click here to register and find out more.