back to listings SME Profile: Capital B Media
Capital B Media
The Old Corn Mill, Bullhouse Mill, Millhouse Green, Sheffield, S36 9NN
Capital B Media is a award winning, straight-talking, Yorkshire-based PR agency, made up of former journalists and communications specialists. Whatever your business, we safeguard your reputation, help you build meaningful business relationships and tell your story to the people who matter most.
WHAT WE DO
- We work with you to promote and protect your reputation.
- Kate Betts, Capital B Media’s founder and director, is also an associate media trainer for two national organisations – the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and the Cabinet Office’s Emergency Planning College. Our media-trained clients have appeared on Radio 4's Today programme, Newsnight, Panorama, BBC 5Live, BBC Breakfast, Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour, as well as regular slots on BBC local radio.
PROMOTING YOUR REPUTATION
- Our proactive PR campaigns cut across multi-media channels, from writing press releases, features, case studies, web copy and blogs, to creating video, audio and photographic content, and managing social media campaigns. We also offer media training so that you can make the most of any interview opportunities.
PROTECTING YOUR REPUTATION
- As crisis management experts we can work behind the scenes to protect and enhance your reputation. We can also train you to deal with potentially difficult media interviews and have worked on many high profile controversial cases.
- In 2017 we won Gold in the Best Publication category in the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire Chartered Institute of Public Relations PRide Awards and were awarded Silver for Outstanding Small Consultancy. In 2016 we won the Barnsley and Rotherham Chamber Business Growth Award.
Please click on the links below for more on each of our services:
- MEDIA TRAINING DESIGN
- MEDIA TRAINING TESTIMONIALS
- OTHER SERVICES (PRESENTATION SKILLS, RECRUITMENT INTERVIEWS)