back to listings SME Profile: Mediation in the Workplace Ltd
Mediation in the Workplace Ltd
The Chestnuts, 21 Erleigh Drive, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 2NQ
An award winning company specializing in mediation, conflict resolution and mediation training
We offer a range of services including, workplace mediation, facilitated conversations, consultancy advice and independent investigations to help you to find the right solution for your conflict issue. We also deliver accredited mediation programmes and other training options focused on managing conflict and preventing conflict from arising; plus conflict coaching to help individuals to change behaviour and/or move on from a conflict.
Please click on the links for more information on our services
- Mediation is a confidential, voluntary and informal way of resolving disputes using an independent third party to assist the parties to examine the causes behind their conflict and find a mutually agreed resolution.
- We offer the national qualifications in mediation as well as a bespoke training service on all conflict related issues and will work with you to make the training pertinent to your company's particular needs.
- A facilitated discussion can often resolve a dispute before it develops into a more serious conflict – we can help by independently facilitating that discussion.
- We can help by coaching a person who has been in conflict, particularly conflict which has been unresolved for a period of time, to rebuild their self-confidence and motivation.
- We offer a skilled and independent investigation service for those conflicts that cannot be resolved through mediation.
- Peer mediation provides a crucial opportunity to teach our children and young people about workplace conflict using collaboration and a recognized process.
Why come to us?
We are an award winning company specializing in mediation, conflict resolution and mediation training and can offer you a range of bespoke services. We want to help you to find the best solution for your concerns and we offer a free, and without obligation, discussion of the potential options that may assist you.
Expert quality Training Award winning Mediator