back to listings SME Profile: ADR Group
The Dounsells, Mores Lane, Brentwood, Essex CM14 5RZ / IDRC, 70 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1EU
Welcome to ADR Group
ADR Group is acknowledged nationally and internationally as a leading authority in mediation and other dispute resolution techniques.
ADR Group is one of the largest and most recognisable dispute resolution service providers in the UK. With a national network of accredited mediators and industry leading training, ADR Group is justifiably considered a leader in the dispute resolution field.
Our model is simple: Teach, Talk, Resolve
- Teach - The ADR Group delivers a wide range of dispute resolution training and development programmes.
- Talk – Providing pioneering continued professional development to our strong member network of ADR Professionals.
- Resolve - Through our strong network of ADR Professionals we provide world class dispute resolution services to clients.
At ADR Group, we offer a wide range of training and development programmes across the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). As the longest established dispute resolution training provider in the UK, we have pioneered an extensive range of comprehensive training programmes across the civil, commercial, workplace and family sectors. The ADR Group is widely acknowledged as one of the leading providers of professional mediator training and development in the UK.
ADR Group offer fully accredited training recognised by the both the Civil Mediation Council and Family Mediation Council. Our training meets all of the recognised mediation standards in the UK and Europe. We have delivered training to thousands of professionals. Our reputation ensures that mediators with ADR Group Accreditation have both the skills and the credibility to become successful civil & commercial, workplace or family mediators and ADR professionals.
All of our brochures are available for download using the links below:
- Civil and Commercial Mediator Training Brochure
- Workplace Mediator Training Brochure
- Family Mediator Training Brochure
- Civil and Commercial Mediation Training
- Workplace Mediation Training
- Family Mediation Training
- Online Dispute Resolution Training
- In-House Mediation Training
- Training FAQ's
- Course Dates
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) refers to any means of settling disputes outside of the court system and typically includes mediation, arbitration, early neutral evaluation and conciliation. These techniques can be used to resolve most types of conflict whether its between individuals, business entities or government agencies. ADR offers an alternative to the traditional legal system due to its greater flexibility, speedy resolution of disputes and low cost. ADR is not the 'first step' in litigation; it is a real alternative providing an invaluable tool for the swift and cost-effective resolution of a dispute.
Dispute resolution generally requires the agreement of both parties, either before or after a dispute has arisen. Parties wishing to engage in an ADR method would also need to agree on the ADR specialist - an independent neutral professional appointed to help resolve the dispute. With a growing number of dispute resolution techniques available, ADR Group has positioned itself as a leader in the field offering ADR Group accredited professionals. Once Parties have decided on the ADR method they wish to deploy, ADR Group can help you select the right specialist for your case. If Parties are unsure which method of ADR is suitable for their case, then speak to a member of our Dispute Resolution Services team who will be able to advise you.
- Civil & Commercial Mediation
- Fixed Fee Mediation (Under £100k)
- Small Claims Mediation (Claims Under £15K)
- Workplace Mediation
- Family Mediation
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)