back to listings SME Profile: Strong & Herd LLP
Welcome to Strong & Herd LLP – Import and Export Services
Please click on the links below for more information:
Offering specialist Import Training and Export Training, Consultancy and Shipping Office Services. To view our brochure Click Here.
Supporting the whole spectrum of International Trade topics, with CPD approved certification available.
NEW E-LEARNING COURSES AVAILABLE NOW - CUSTOMS DECLARATION TRAINING
In preparation for UK exiting the EU Strong & Herd LLP, in partnership with other leading industry experts have developed Customs Declarations Training to help businesses and customs intermediaries across the country get ready for the new procedures. you can choose just an e-learning course of conbine e-learning with a face to face session at a location near you.
LEARN MORE about our e-learning courses
CHECK OUT the face to face training sessions supported by a 3-hour digital e-learning session aimed at giving people new to customs procedures a clear and detailed overview
Strong & Herd LLP has practical and relevant export training and import training which aims to enhance the export and import performance and customs compliance levels of businesses. Look at our wide range of international trade training and customs compliance topics on offer as public courses – all delivered by experienced, accredited & specialist tutors. Many key topics available as an on-line training option. We can also provide a cost-effective way to improve the skills of your international trade teams by delivering tailored programmes on any customs/ import and export related topic of your choosing. Whether you want one-to-one training development programmes or have a number of people to train the advantages of the in-company option can include:
- Convenience as timings are suited to your required dates.
- Less disruption to work schedules, confidentiality and direct relevance to company needs
- Value for money as the charges are per event rather than per person.
- Time savings - all the work involved in designing the training activity.
- Freedom of expression - attendees can talk openly in the knowledge that competitors are not present.
- S&H LLP is accredited to issue Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points on public and incompany events
WHAT WE DO
- Customs compliance
- Help with Exports
- UK Export Controls
- Duty Relief Regimes
- Tariff Classification
- Excise Duty
- USA Export Controls
- Customs Procedures
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- EU Trade
- Letters of Credit and Getting Paid for Exports
- How We Can Help
- DGSA Initial Course
- DGSA Refresher
- ADR Awareness/ Hazard Awareness
- Setting up your UK Company overseas
- Compliance: The Basics