back to listings SME Profile: MWQA Ltd
51 High Street, Crowle, Scunthorpe, DN17 4LB
MWQA Ltd – ISO and Health & Safety Consultants
MWQA Ltd are specialist ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001 and Health & Safety consultants. We provide effective, practical solutions to a wide range of organisations.
Whatever you require, get in touch, explore the website and discover MWQA’s effective, friendly team that can help you move towards your ISO certification today.
Learn more about MWQA ltd the ISO and Health & Safety Specialist Consultants
We have established a strong track record of implementing Quality Assurance and Health & Safety systems which ensure that customer’s products and services are underpinned by robust processes and systems, and enable staff to work safely. We work with organisations and help them to reduce their risk to their business by improving quality, compliance and safety standards, and enabling them to gain internationally recognised quality accreditations including ISO9001,ISO14001 and ISO45001.
Our principal consultant, Mark Whitefield, has twenty years experience of working at a senior level in quality and safety roles. He has a strong track record of success in developing excellent QHSE management systems and in preparing organisations for successful external quality audits and inspections. Mark has conducted this work with a number of blue chip organisations including Croda, the Bibby Group, Virgin Trains (through Optima Business Consulting) and City & Guilds as well as with smaller companies.
Please feel free to read more about our services, we look forward to working with you.
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2015 is an internationally recognised certificate to show an organisation has an effective Quality Management System in place to help support, improve and control all relevant processes or procedures within the business and ensure a QUALITY OUTPUT.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- With environmental compliance now being a bigger requirement than ever, ISO 14001 is all about showing your organisations ‘Greener Side’ and proving your commitment to environmental improvement, sustainability and ongoing management.
ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 is an internationally recognised certificate for health and safety management systems. This standard enables organisations to ensure their employees work safely, reduce accidents, manage risks and reduce loss. We can support organisations to achieve ISO 45001:2018 from the start or to upgrade their BS OHSAS 18001 certification to the new standard.
ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 27001:2013 is the internation certificate for information security managment systems. This standard enables organisations to improve the security of their information assets and prevent information security incidents.
- If you are struggling to complete all of your management system responsibilities ahead of your external audit, you could choose to have trained auditors perform the necessary internal audits for you. They will review the performance of the system, as well as each department within your company and be able to evaluate whether you have maintained conformance with the Standard.
FE and Skills
- Our ISO consultants have strong experience in the FE and apprenticeship training sector. We can provide high quality solutions to quality assurance needs in this sector. Services we offer include preparation for Ofsted inspection and funding audits, development of self-assessment reports and quality improvement plans, observations of key learner processes and funding compliance audits.
Health and safety in the workplace is of paramount importance for all businesses. With the legislation continually changing and developing, it can be hard for organisations to keep up to speed with the requirements. The legislation covers all aspects of workplace health and safety, with a strong focus on the prevention of hazards.
The requirements encompass every aspect of the working environment, including employees, customers and even passers-by. This makes it even more complicated for employers to make sure their organisation is 100% compliant with the current legislation. It’s vital that your business gets it correct from the outset. It’s not worth taking risks when it comes to the well-being of your business and its workforce.
The services our health and safety consultants can deliver are:
- Strategic and operational level reviews/assessments of your health and safety management
- Compliance based gap analysis
- Workplace risk assessments (including COSHH, DSE, manual handling, young workers, expectant mothers, etc.)
- Senior management health and safety briefings
- Risk management briefings
- Health and safety policy and meeting support
- Liaison and support with enforcing agencies
- Health and safety training
- ISO45001 implementation and H&S audits
- CHAS and SafeContractor applications
Health and safety legislation impacts on the vast majority of business operations, although how compliance is achieved can vary considerably. So whether it is about knowing where your organisation’s own processes need supplementing or if specialist intervention is required, we make sure support is integrated where it is needed. This sees compliance become more of a value added activity as opposed to just identifying non compliance or gaps in your processes.