back to listings SME Profile: The CCTV Company
The CCTV Company
The CCTV Company Specialist in Integrated Digital CCTV Systems
At The CCTV Company, we're passionate about security. We understand that customers need to rely on us completely to safeguard their businesses. We have been established for 13 years with a team holding over 60 years experience within the security industry. The CCTV Company are a family run business. Our company mission is to deliver high quality product at a competitive price whilst ensuring customer satisfaction and needs are achieved. That’s why every security contract we undertake is personally overseen by one of our Directors to ensure we consistently deliver the very highest professional standards.
The CCTV Company is firmly positioned among the most respected security companies in the North West and are well positioned to ensure we can offer our clients Nationwide Security. We employ local and fully trained security specialists who have attained the most demanding standards and accreditations and offer a unique range of security services.
Our unrivalled expertise has enabled us to successfully protect the assets of countless private and public sector organisations.
In addition, we are committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients and we continually monitor our performance to ensure that we deliver an exceptional service.
The CCTV Company have worked to become a one stop Security solution, all our areas are covered with specialised engineers specifically skilled in their area of work. We offer the following services:
- CCTV bespoke design & installation to any technical requirement. CCTV remote monitoring
- CCTV and Alarm Maintenance
- I.T Network solutions Experts in wireless solutions Alarm Monitoring
- Man Guarding
- Access Control and Intercom Systems Alarm Installation
- Warden Call and Telecare Locksmith duties
- Door Servicing and Installation of Automatic doors and closures including aluminium doors.
Within our brief of work we offer responsive repair maintenance packages ranging from 4 hours of fault report to 3 days; dependant on customer request. We have been able to successfully obtain contracts providing these services with Housing Associations and Councils where we manage their security systems of all their assets.
The CCTV Company is dedicated to the principles of Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
• The CCTV Company is ISO 9001:2008 compliant.
• We are accredited with the BS EN ISO 14001:2004 quality award for our Quality Management Systems (QMS).
• Since 1993, The CCTV Company has been certificated to BS7499, the Code of Practice for Security Guarding Companies, through the National Security Inspectorate (NSI).
• We comply with BS 7858 for Screening & Vetting, and with BS 7984 for Key Holding & Alarm Response.
National Security Inspectorate (NSI) Gold Standard
The CCTV Company is an accredited NSI Gold Standard company. In order to obtain and maintain this status, The CCTV Company must demonstrate that it meets the highest British and European performance standards. It must screen all relevant security staff and have robust training, development and competency procedures in place. In addition, it must show evidence of reliability and stability through its long record of performance.
Safe Contractor Approved
The CCTV has been awarded Safe Contractor Approved accreditation, evidence of our commitment to best practice in Health & Safety, Risk Management and Business Continuity. We are audited annually to ensure continued adherence to legislation. Our commitment in this area is demonstrated through our SSHE Policy and Security Management Systems, our Risk Assessment and Management Processes, and our Business Continuity Plan.
Current Customers Include:
- Cheshire Police Authority
- Merseyside Police
- West Lancashire Borough Council
- University of Salford
- Merseyside Recycling & Waste Authority
- St Peter's Catholic High School
- Spotland Primary School
We are happy to offer finance options for those businesses that qualify for it; acquiring CCTV and other capital equipment on a finance basis can make good business sense (ask any accountant). Here are a few of the reasons why you may want to consider acquiring your CCTV system on business finance:
• Improved cash flow - Instead of one larger payment, the cost of the acquisition is spread over a number of smaller regular payments. Try to remember that you do not make / save money from the ownership of equipment but rather from the use of it.
• Cost efficient – in many cases, the financial benefit of having a CCTV system is significantly greater than its monthly cost (which effectively makes it free).
• Tax benefits - payments may be offset against tax.
• Fixed payments - Payments are fixed for the term of the contract. Customers are protected from changing interest rates, enabling accurate budgeting and cash flow projections.
• Immediate access – your business can benefit from much needed equipment now. There is no need to wait until funds are available.
If there are any questions or the requirement of further information please do not hesitate to contact our office.