back to listings SME Profile: Ast Signs Limited
Ast Signs Limited
Eden Business Park
Welcome, Ast is one of the UK's leading specialists in corporate branding
With a proven background in vehicle graphics, signage and corporate branding, we will help you make the most of every opportunity for your name or brand to stand out. We have one of the largest in-house teams of designers in the industry and can create stunning designs that will work across all areas of your business.
Our experience in project management, along with state of the art production facilities and a nationwide team of approved fitters means that we can provide you with a complete branding service, wherever you are based.
We have six specialist divisions, each dedicated to a particular area of your corporate brand;
Whether you need a complete re-brand of your transport fleet, a new shop sign, chapter 8 vehicle safety products, branded workwear or interior graphics; contact us now, for a no obligation chat about how we can help you.
- More about us
- Reasons to work with us
- UK fitting network and locations
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- We are a leading specialist in the vehicle graphics industry and offer a complete branding solution for fleets of all sizes. We are known for our service and creativity and have won many awards for our work on vehicles and trains across the UK.
- With a large team of talented in-house designers we can help you build brand awareness and create the right image for your business. Whatever your location and budget, we can tailor a solution to help you attract new clients. As a 3M and Avery partner we can offer you the most comprehensive warranties in the industry, giving you peace of mind that your fleet will continue to look fresh for years to come.
- All of our design, print, production, UK-wide application and accident repairs are managed in-house.
- Vehicle wrapping has been central to our growth and has seen us work closely with high profile clients including Tesco, Royal Mail, Eddie Stobart, Muller Wiseman, Kelloggs, Yodel, Malcolm Group, HSS Hire and NHS. Many of our fleet customers also use us for their corporate brandng including signage, stationery, wall wraps and workwear. Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you with your branding requirements.
- We are one of the UK’s leading creators of signs and graphics and we can help establish a strong and eye-catching identity for your business. We are renowned for our creativity, efficiency and reliability and we offer a full range of signage and print services, from signs to show the way, attract new business and underline your brand, to graphics for exhibitions, marketing materials and even interiors.
- We can provide any kind of sign, for any kind of application, in any quantity, anywhere in the country and if you like we can manage your entire project from conception to completion. We are a 3M Qualified Manufacturer and an Avery European Partner and as such, we provide the highest possible levels of quality and service.
- At Ast Media our talented team of designers can help you build brand awareness and create the right image for your business. They can create you a brand image and logo with guidelines that will work across all your signage, vehicles, stationery, websites, advertising and corporate clothing. Whether you have an existing logo or are looking for a complete new look Ast Media can take care of every aspect. Whatever your location and budget, we can tailor a solution to help you attract new clients.
- Our large, creative in-house team of 8 designers have extensive knowledge and many years of experience in all aspects of design and brand management. We are used to working to a range of strict brand guidelines and we’re aware of how important it is to get the core message across in a clear and consistent manner. We can create something stunning for you using your existing logo and colours or create a completely new company image that can be used throughout your business. We can even assist you with a complete re-brand of your business. In addition to your corporate branding, you can use our design team to help with your own proposals, website and online ordering systems.
- Design Agencies - We can also work closely with your existing design or marketing agency to help them produce graphics. It's always important for us to work as a partnership, so we can advise you whether your ideas and designs will work in practice when applied to vehicles.
- You will have your own dedicated Account Manager who will be on hand throughout the process. With our own in-house designers and production team, we're able to provide an effective project management service. Our team are all highly experienced in the industry and will work closely with you to understand your branding requirements and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Here at Ast Workwear & Embroidery we have our own experienced in-house designers along with state of the art embroidery and printing facilities, which enable us to create some great designs for your clothing needs. Due to the size of our facilities at Ast Workwear & Embroidery we will be able to help you whether you have a one-off job or a large run. We currently supply to a large range of sectors including corporate, schools, leisure, catering and healthcare. All you need to do is select the garments from our range of over 40 brands and 80 different product groups and we willl do the rest.
- We have a specialist division dedicated to vehicle safety livery and Chapter 8 compliance; helping to make sure your vehicles are legal and that your people and the public remain safe. We’ve been at the forefront of the vehicle graphics industry for over a decade and offer an all-encompassing service including in-house design, print, application and project management, across the whole of the UK.
- Although Chapter 8 is not yet legislation, many local authorities and highway construction and maintenance companies have now adopted these guidelines and will not allow work vehicles on to site unless they are Chapter 8 compliant with appropriate safety markings and lighting.
- We manufacture kits in all four of the approved conspicuity materials - 3M Diamond Grade, Rennicks Nikkalite Crystal Grade, Reflexite VC612 and Avery. We can also supply engineering grade upon request. Where required, we edge seal micro prismatic material to comply with the relevant material manufacturer's warranty, which prevents dirt and water ingress. Every kit is supplied with its own unique drawing showing the overall layout as well as individual panel references for ease of application and for any future replacement panels that may be required.
- Astaura is one of the UK’s leading producers of large format 3M DI-NOC digitally printed graphics and architectural finishes for interior and exterior design. We work with everyone from designers and architects, to private clients and those in the retail, educational and marketing sectors, to create bespoke, wall, glass and wood designs, films and finishes, and we also specialise in providing exceptional graphics for visual merchandising and brand communications.
- Using top quality 3M DI-NOC films, applied by our skilled team of nationwide fitters, we can transform surfaces of all sizes, shapes and curvatures, offering unlimited creative flexibility, innovative decorating ideas and inspiring architectural freedom. We make every surface a creative opportunity.