back to listings SME Profile: Shredall SDS Group
Shredall SDS Group
Nottingham: Joy House, Bestwood Business Park, Park Rd, Bestwood Village, Nottingham NG6 8TQ E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0115 896 0860
London: 88 Wood Street, 10th - 11th Floor, London, EC2V 7RS T: 0207 225 2555
Scotland: Larkhall Industrial Estate, Larkhall, South Lanarkshire, Scotland, ML9 2PA T: 01698 907 013
Birmingham: Eleven Brindley Place, 2 Brunswick Square, Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2LP T: 0121 227 5788
Derby: T: 01332 417017
Leicester: T: 0116 303 3323
TOTAL INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Welcome to Shredall SDS Group. We provide a complete information-management service, from shredding and recycling to document scanning and document storage. Years of experience working with companies in all sectors have given us a thorough understanding of client needs and compliance issues, and our capabilities and processes are the best in our industry.
We may have grown to become one of the largest businesses in our sector, but we are proud to remain a family-run organisation and stay true to our core values. We prioritise customer service above all else and work hard to build lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with all our clients.
Shredall SDS Group are the largest independently owned document-management company in the UK, offering nationwide coverage.
Our head office and main depot is centrally located in Nottingham, while a further office in Birmingham supports our many customers across the Midlands and beyond, while a second depot in Glasgow, Scotland, and an office in London allows us to offer the same high level of service to clients in Scotland and the South.
Wherever you’re based, and whether you need a regular or ad-hoc service, you can expect the same high level of customer service, with fast response times and a friendly account manager at the end of the phone.
Complete Compliance , guaranteed.
We know how much compliance matters, and it’s something we will never compromise on. We aim to meet international and industry standards at all times. As well as investing heavily in mandatory initiatives, we also work with our clients across various sectors to understand the specific demands of their industry.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 27001
- ISO 14001
- BS OHSAS 18001
We also destroy to the industry code of practice which is BS EN 15713.
A total data-management service
We provide a convenient, dependable and cost-efficient service for any company who needs to have confidential documents or data destroyed, converted to digital files, or stored. We can work with you on a regular or an ad-hoc basis – whatever works best for you.
- On-site Shredding
- Off-site Shredding
- Secure Shredding
- Scheduled Shredding
- Secure Data Destruction
- Our Receptacles
- Our Shredding Software
- Deed storage
- Backup Tape Storage
- Business Document & Records Storage
- Financial Document Storage
- Legal Document Storage
- Vault Storage
- Document Management Software
- Document Storage Boxes
- Document Indexing
- Our Technology & Features
- On-Demand Scanning
- Bulk Scanning
- Day Forward Scanning
- Medical Document Scanning
- Legal Document Scanning
- On-Site Document Scanning
- SDS Document Management Software
- Document Indexing
A bespoke approach to records management
Our strategy could help you by:
- Creating a records-management policy
- Indexing unidentified files
- Reducing duplicated data
- Classifying physical and electronic files
- Creating a retention schedule, with review dates for disposing files
- Implementing an on-site file room (using SDS location and file barcodes, PDT scanners, online records management portal)
- Organising uplift projects
- Analysing requirements for scanning and workflow solutions
- Implementing an electronic document management system
- Advising on legal and security obligations
- Providing training on records management procedures and systems
- Providing records management reports
- Issuing destruction reports for end-of-life documents
- Measuring effectiveness
- Continually reviewing and improving processes