back to listings SME Profile: Able Canopies
9 - 11 Faraday Close, Gorse Lane Ind. Estate, Clacton on Sea, Essex, CO15 4TR
Able Canopies are the canopy experts. We provide safe and stylish weather protection that transforms outside spaces. Our high-quality structures create new areas for play, dining and outside lessons for schools. They also provide shade and shelter from the worst of the weather, allowing movement between buildings or more comfortable waiting areas for leisure, hospitality and retail environments. We also provide practical and secure storage and parking solutions for cycles.
We have completed thousands of successful installations across the UK, both with customers directly, and when working with councils, contractors and architects. We deliver unique solutions and the professional working practices required to delight clients and finish profitable projects, on time and on budget. Our products are available on the NBS BIM Library and we have our own site for specifiers, where drawings, technical specs and images can be access and used to make product selection and specification easier.
By controlling the design, manufacture and installation process we deliver consistent high quality, meaning we have many customers who come back to us time after time.
- Our canopies are suitable for a wide range of uses including covered free-flow play areas, playground shelters, waiting areas, covered walkways, outside dining areas and sheltered locker areas. They are ideal for protecting customers, employees, or pupils from the sun and rain, transforming previously unused areas into comfortable and welcoming areas that can be utlised all year round, whatever the weather. Due to our value engineered designs, our canopies are particularly popular with schools and nurseries as our canopies offer the best value for money as well as exceptional weather protection.
- At Able Canopies our wide choice of shelters include functional and aesthetically pleasing cycle shelters and compounds to provide small or large scale cycle parking solutions; stylish waiting shelters that provide comfortable sheltered seating areas; and buggy shelters which offer a secure area to store pushchairs and buggies, ideal for nurseries and schools as well as retail businesses.
- Our Commercial Awnings offer an attractive way to create temporary shade to external settings offering a great way to provide shade when needed and you can also retract the awning when shade is not required to enjoy the open sky instead. Our Awnings have been designed to withstand the rigours of any commercial setting, making them ideal for schools, nurseries, restaurants, pubs & care homes. Popular applications include providing shelter for smoking areas, outdoor eating and seating areas, and providing much needed shade in Early Years’ play areas. So if your'e looking for a restaurant awning, school awning, shop awning or hospital awning contact us to find out more.
- Our commercial Shade Sail systems are extremely durable structures that offer high UV protection, making them perfect for use in playgrounds and recreation areas. All our Shade Sails are made to order and offer almost unlimited design potential allowing you to create a stylish, colourful and effective shading system to suit your setting.
- We offer a wide selection of steel scooter racks and playground accessories including bins, benches, picnic tables, musical equipment and play panels to help you create your ideal outdoor area, whether it is a functional scooter storage space or an interactive outside learning area. All products are available to purchase online or they can be added on to your canopy or shelter order.
- Update your outside area and offer your staff, pupils, clients or visitors a secure place to park their bicycles whilst visiting your premises. Cycle racks are the most cost effective way to offer cycle parking within your grounds and because they are sold separately, you can choose how much space you cover and how many bikes you provide parking for. Many cycle racks can park up to two bikes with the use of double sided parking, meaning you can offer cycle parking for up to two bikes and it will cost you just under £69, or £35 for a wall mounted cycle rack that stores one bike. We also offer a range of stylish and robust cycle shelters which offer a dry, covered area for bikes to be parked.
We have supplied and installed canopies and shelters to all many industry sectors, and we have extensive experience working with education facilities, councils, construction companies, architects and the sporting and leisure sector.
To view specific information and products tailored to your sector please click on the links below.
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Retail and Commercial