back to listings SME Profile: Alexander Green Office Interiors
Unit 3-4, The Power House, Lumen Road, Royston Hertfordshire, SG8 7AG
T: 01763 500115 E: email@example.com W: alexandergreeninteriors.co.uk
Welcome to Alexander Green Office Interiors
If you’re looking to improve your office space, Alexander Green Office Interiors will guide you through the whole process. Alexander Green provide sound, open, friendly advice with over 20 years’ experience within the office furniture and seating industry, supplying many businesses locally and nationally.
Our close manufacturer partnerships allow us to present a wide range of solutions to fit all your needs and requirements. Alexander Green’s quotation & CAD planning service will illustrate your office layout from start to finish with 2D & 3D visual examples.
We understand how much organising and planning is needed for an office move to go well. That's why our definitive Moving Office Checklist has been used by thousands of companies to help them plan their office move. Our planning service ranges from detailed 2D cad plans to impressive 3D renders. All plans are produced to the highest standard creating the most stylish yet practical working environment.
With our extensive range of available colours, there is a combination for every type of office environment.
When looking to purchase office furniture for your work environment it is important to consider the space you have as the office environment is shifting rapidly, resulting in new challenges and opportunities for many companies.
An example being Agile working, Agile working is all about creating a flexible office space and a productive working environment where your employees have the option to sit, stand and work in a setting where it is most suitable for them to complete their daily tasks. Get in touch with us today so we can show you how we can help
SPACE PLANNING & DESIGN
- Space planning is an essential part of the modern day office. With our team of highly skilled cad designers we aim to fulfill the planning requirements of all our clients.
- There's something really exciting about an office move; change of scenery, new location and a determination to further improve business performance. But if you're the one responsible for running it all, it can feel a bit overwhelming.
- If you have to pay for your office furniture and the refurbishment of your workspace upfront, you can only count a limited percentage of this for tax purposes. This is because you are only permitted to offset 65% of the capital cost against your capital allowances.
- We offer a comprehensive range of services to solve all of your office reupholstery and furnishing repair issues. Our clients save thousands by choosing to reupholster and repair their furniture, rather than replace.
- Installations are carried out by our experienced team who have received extensive training on all Imperial products. Our team take great pride in customer satisfaction and ensure all installations are completed in a precise, professional manner.The Installation Team has access to various means of transportation to ensure we can accommodate any delivery and installation project across all of mainland UK.
- There is no better way to appreciate the quality and beauty of our products than to see them first-hand. That’s why we have a number of showrooms in London, Manchester and Bolton.
SOME OF OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Johnson Matthey
- TSG Building Services plc
- Liberal Democrats
- FI Real Estate Manangement
- Fig Offices