back to listings SME Profile: FMSCS
22 Howard Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B20 2AN
T: 0121 318 9121 / 0785 488 3211 E: email@example.com W: fmgroup.ltd
Welcome to FMSCS
FMSCS provides a specialist Facilities Management service to public sector deparments and agencies to enable you to maintain and improve your business whilst reducing cost.
We specialise in:
- Project Management
- Wifi Installation
- Safety Services
FMSCS started out as a Safety Consultancy. Our clients expressed an interest in us providing other services which led us to develop our Project Management division. We have gradually increased the amount of services that we offer in line with our customer requirements.
FMSCS enable public sector deparments and agencies to have access to expertise FM Services without the overheads of a blue chip organisation.
FMSCS put in place solutions to improve the efficiency of our clients activities. Concentrate on your core activities and allow us to add value and innovation to your operations. With our bank of approved contractors, you can be confident that you are receiving technical experts in their field who will undertake the job taking into consideration all legislative requirements.
Recent projects we have undertaken are as follows:
- A successful filtration company had outgrown its operational base. We moved them into their unit and in the process, upgraded their ICT infrastructure enabling. They now have in place a WAN linking their satellite offices. Printers and phone system were upgraded at the same time. Racking was implemented in the warehouse to maximise storage.
- Implemented a wifi system for a residential care home to allow voice and data to work simultaneously, thus allowing the staff to be more easily contacted when supporting the residents. Also enabled guest tokens to be issued for residents visitors.
- Worked with an NHS Trust to implement an upgrade to the LAN implementing 150 CAT5e points without causing any disruption to clinics. We started work on a Friday afternoon and completed the job by end of play Sunday.
- A vehicle bodywork specialist relocated their head office. We extended the LAN in their new offices. We also implemented a Wifi system which has been implemented across their satellite offices utilising the existing LAN. We also implemented a door access system which is scheduled to be rolled out across all sites allowing greater security without time consuming administration.
- Organised the decoration of a manufacturing offices during the festive shut down period allowing the staff to come back to a fresh feeling work environment at the start of the new year.
- Undertook the ICT implementation for a “Free School” in the Birmingham area. This involved putting in place the LAN, Wifi, and providing the PC’s Laptops and other devices for staff and pupils to be able to work. Other things installed were MFD’s phone system and creative equipment for design and print services.
We provide a comprehensive range of data, fibre and wifi installation services across the UK. We provide a comprehensive service from surveys prior to job commencement through to testing, certification and ongoing maintenance. We provide bespoke solutions to a variety of customers in both the public, private We provide bespoke solutions to a variety of customers in both the public, private and not for profit sector.
We only use highly trained, professional, competent, certified staff at all levels. Therefore, we guarantee that our work is carried out to the highest standards.
We provide both Commercial and Domestic Services using competent NICEIC engineers. We work across many sectors including residential homes, nursing homes, schools, offices and industrial units.
We supplement the service we provide by being able to offer a 24/7 reactive maintenance division to our customers to ensure any disruption to service is minimised.
Inspection and Testing
We have extensive experience in this field and provide the following services:
- Periodic Inspections
- Electrical Surveys
- PAT Testing
- New Electrical Installation
- Minor Works
- Emergency Lighting Testing
- Data Cable Testing
- Fibre Optic Testing