back to listings SME Profile: AssetSphere Limited
5 Hound Street, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 3AB
t: 01935 852170 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: assetsphere.co.uk
Welcome to AssetSphere Limited – Rural consultancy services
AssetSphere, headed up by Richard Edge and Alex Orttewell, is a highly reputable, independent and specialist rural property consultancy. We advise farmers and landowners, government agencies and utility companies, to manage their assets and maximise income and capital returns. We work closely with our sister company PlanningSphere on development plan promotion sites and larger complex developments. PlanningSphere, headed up by Chris Beaver, is the leading Bath-based independent planning consultancy specialising in complex planning applications, land promotion and appeals. Having worked collaboratively for over 10 years, Richard, Chris and Alex are delighted to work together on a number of complex sites that complement their geographic coverage and areas of expertise. Read more about who we are
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services
Basic Payment Scheme and agri-environment schemes
- We offer practical advice and assistance with the Basic Payment Scheme and other agri-environment schemes.
- Finding new and better ways to strategically manage rural assets is a challenge faced by landlords, tenants, owner-occupiers and corporate owners alike. In addition to the traditional aspects of property management, we are also a source of insightful and creative ways to maximise the income and value of your assets.
Planning and development advice
- Without the right help, rural planning and development can be a minefield. But at AssetSphere, we provide objective, independent planning and development advice for estates and private individuals. We can assist with everything from site identification and assessment, through to project management of the entire planning process.
- Rural renewable energy projects have gained significant momentum in recent years. Whether you are considering direct investment in a renewable energy project or a lease-based agreement, the learning curve in this new area can be a steep one. Fortunately, we can provide independent, experienced advice and practical support tailored to your requirements and budget.
- We provide support to landowners and gas, water, eletricity and telecoms companies in the South and South West on a range of utility and infrastructure matters.