back to listings SME Profile: Bulloughs Cleaning Services Limited
Craven House, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 2DE
Welcome to Bulloughs Cleaning Services
Bulloughs Cleaning Services have been providing quality cleaning solutions for over 50 years, and are now one of the largest independent cleaning companies in the North of England and an ever-growing geographical area.
Passionate about all things cleaning, we have dedicated contract, industrial and window cleaning divisions, allowing us to provide a complete cleaning service to all our clients. Our industry expertise, proactive and professional approach provide the foundations of our company and we are committed to developing long term partnerships with both our clients and our employees.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
- Office Cleaning
- Retail Cleaning
- Industrial Cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Factory Painting
- Window Cleaning
- At Bulloughs Cleaning Services, we fully recognise our responsibility to the environment in which we work and live.
- As part of our commitment to continual improvement of our environmental practices and to pollution prevention, we are accredited to British Standard BS EN ISO 14001.
- We deliver appropriate environmental training to all our employees throughout the organisation.
- At the outset of each contract, we undertake environmental impact assessments of all the products and processes involved in providing our clients with a great cleaning service.
- We efficiently use energy in all our operations by encouraging our staff to switch off all lights and equipment when not in use.
- All company vehicles are electronically tracked so we can monitor and plan journeys to minimise the amount of travelling between locations.
- We promote and assist with recycling initiatives at our own offices and the premises of our clients.
- We use recycled products wherever possible.
- We regularly set targets and monitor our progress and encourage our workforce to come up with ideas for improving our Environmental Policy.
HEALTH & SAFETY
At the commencement of each contract we complete a full Risk Assessment, COSHH assessment and method statement along with Health & Safety inductions for each member of staff. We are also a CHAS accredited contractor.
Our Quality Policy is to determine, agree and conform to our customers’ needs and expectations.
We achieve this by:
- Conforming to recognised quality assurance standard BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and statutory law.
- Communicating our quality policy and working procedures to every employee to ensure they can perform their work to the highest possible standard.
- Implementing employee training procedures to ensure high standards of working practice.
- Carrying out regular audits to detect and improve unsatisfactory quality levels.
- Communicating regularly with our customers to ensure quality and safety standards are being met.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
All the Divisional Managers have been very impressed with the standard of the cleaning and have asked that I feed this back to you. The amount of time my team now spends on cleaning related issues has reduced dramatically. I’m confident we can look forward to similar standards being maintained in the future. (Public Sector Cleaning) Ofsted
Finding a cleaning contractor we can rely on makes our lives so much easier! (Public Sector Cleaning) Ilkley Grammar School
Just taken a look at the floor in D8 SSB this morning, I have to say I think you have done an amazing job! I appreciate that there are parts of this floor that are worn or damaged and will never come up too well, but I am extremely pleased with the results. Please accept my unreserved thanks for all the effort you have put into this job, it is appreciated. (Industrial Cleaning) University of Manchester