back to listings SME Profile: Robert Turner Associates
Suite 129, Waterhouse Business Centre, 2 Cromar Way, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 2QE
Robert Turner Associates is a young and vibrant multi-disciplined professional independent Chartered Building Surveying practice. One of our principal specialisms is Party Wall matters.
With a flexible and adaptable workforce we are able to respond to the need for changing resources throughout any commission with both our private and public sectors.
With our communications process we speak with all our clients on a monthly basis to programme expected peaks and troughs in the demand for services.
Throughout this process we can forecast and manage our skill base throughout the practice.
We can then deploy and utilise the appropriately skilled staff to carry out the required tasks for each client.
As an SME we recognise the need to be flexible with our resources in this way.
Our ethos is to provide excellent service at a fair and reasonable price to our clients supported by the core values of being a professional practice:
• Ethical behaviour
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Party Wall Specialism
In excess of 15 years experience administering the Party Wall etc. Act 1996. If you or your neighbour are planning extending or altering your home, a loft conversion or basement then get in touch for a free quotation via our contact us page.
- Project Management including contract administration.
- Statutory Consent Applications (Planning Applications, Building Regulation Applications, Listed Building Consent).
- Party Wall appointments under the Party Wall etc. Act 1996.
- 2 and 3d CAD draughting.
- Measured surveys.
- Specifications using the National Building Specification (NBS) Chorus.
- Hand drawn presentation visualizations.
- Photorealistic 3D CAD presentation visualizations.
- We have a broad range of experience including residential, local authority and public buildings e.g. the refurbishment, alteration and remodelling of Primary and Secondary schools.
- Level 1 BIM in collaboration with Local Authority.
- Full refurbishments, conversions and de-conversions.
- New build projects including Local Authority Housing schemes (bungalows, terraces, semi-detached, flats).
- New build Sheltered Accommodation blocks for Local Authority.
- Loft conversions, extensions and alterations.
- Planning and Building Regulation Applications.
- Listed Building Consent and Conservation area consent applications.
Free Party Wall quotation
For a free Party Wall quotation complete our contact us page and we will be right in touch. For Party Wall advice refer to our articles or give us a call!