back to listings SME Profile: Fisk Group
Orchard House, 34-35 Orchard Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 OHD
Welcome to Fisk Group
With 40 years in the service industry, Fisk Group have worked with a range of different clients over the years, providing them with safety and security solutions to upgrade their business. Our services are of the highest standards, and we aim to exceed our clients’ expectations with outstanding levels of customer service.
- Working with national brands and large-scale businesses
- Provide full service – from design to install right through to maintenance
- A truly personal service for our clients
- Fully certified staff
- Safety training providers
A family run business and still managed by the Founder, Managing Director Terry Fisk. With over 40 years within the Service Industry the team has gone from strength to strength, building a foundation for Terry’s next generation in Tel and Mark who currently oversee all aspects of the business within their company director’s role. Contracts managers, Accounts manager and general Admin make up the rest of the office team, with a fleet of vehicles covering the south of England. Read more about us
- Fisk Group provide the latest and most intelligent security systems integrated into your establishment, ensuring round the clock security and safety for you. Our team can provide state of the art security solutions.
- Protecting against fire hazards and risks, keeping your commercial property guarded and reduce fire risks. Assessing, installing, maintaining – Fisk are here to ensure your business is Fully compliant.
- SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
- Functioning systems are the heart of security and safety, which is why we ensure all of our systems are maintained and exceed industry standards. Fisk’s service extends to maintaining systems in all different sectors.
Our service goes beyond just fire safety. We work on solutions to protect you entirely. Including CCTV, Electrical, Intruder Alarm Systems, Access Control and of course Fire Safety. We design, supply, install and maintain all of our systems. Working with a range of different industries, the services we offer keep the safety and security of businesses at the core of what we do.
Please click on the links below for more information on each of our services:
Fisk Group have a vast amount of experience within a range of working sectors, so finding a solution to fit all requirements shouldn’t be a problem. Please select from the fields below to see previous works and solution we have undertaken within your sector.
Please select from the fields below to see previous works and solution we have undertaken within your sector.
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT
- HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE
- LOCAL AUTHORITIES
- PUBLIC SECTOR
At Fisk Group, it’s of the utmost importance to us that we offer fire safety and other training courses. It’s one thing for us to design, install and maintain safety systems, but it’s key for you to understand what to do in the event of a fire. Which is why we offer a wide range of fire safety courses and training to ensure that you know how to conduct yourself and your employees in the event of a fire. The purpose of the training is to reduce and prevent the risk of a fire, as well as understanding what to do.
OUR FIRE SAFETY COURSES
BASIC FIRE AWARENESS
- Teaching the chemistry of a fire, the common causes that could lead to one, as well as basic safety features such as an introduction to fire extinguishers and what to do in the event of a fire.
FIRE MARSHAL TRAINING
- Our course allows you to appoint a fully qualified fire marshal for your establishment, who can take the right measures and lead employees and staff safely through the event of a fire.
FIRE EXTINGUISHER TRAINING
- We teach you how to use a fire extinguisher correctly, along with which type of extinguisher should be used on which type of fire.
FIRE SAFETY FOR CARE HOMES
- We cover everything offered in our courses, in relation to care homes. We provide training for conduct, fire extinguisher use and more for care homes.
No matter where you and your staff are located, we can provide expert and regulated training for fire safety. Our E-Learning fire safety courses are:
- Approved by the Institute of Fire Engineers
- Compliant with Fire Safety Law
- Cost Effective: reduces training costs
- Full administrative Audit Trail
- Made with engaging Video content
- Automatic certification on completion