back to listings SME Profile: Xoom Ltd
Suites 3-8, 6th floor, Vantage Point, New England Rd, Brighton, BN1 4GW
Welcome to Xoomtalk - providing flexible ICT solutions since 2000.
We are a modern IP based communications company dedicated to developing and delivering a complete line of best of breed Voice over IP (VoIP) products and services. With the support of our pro-active resellers our aim is to revolutionise how our customers communicate both now and into the future. We pride ourselves on providing the ultimate customer service experience whilst remaining flexible, approachable and dedicated. xoomtalk provide a variety of services including an array of VoIP related products, hosted VoIP solutions, Internet connectivity, consultancy as well as a range of communication and connectivity hardware.
By harnessing the opportunities presented by advanced Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) technology, xoomtalk provides all the components to support a complete VoIP service deployment including; project planning and implementation, network management, soft switch applications, a variety of VoIP hardware devices, service management tools and a full suite of back office services.
- Our flexible and feature rich Internet telephone system offers customers a cost-effective solution to meet the demands of modern day business. xoomtalk Hosted VoIP breaks through the barriers associated with traditional fixed line solutions and offers a host of benefits to businesses of all sizes.
- Our solutions allow companies to retain their own telephone numbers, enable multi-site businesses to operate seamlessly across geographic boundaries and allow mobile workers to take calls as if they were in the office. Read more
- xoomtalk SIP trunks offer businesses with traditional telephone systems the ability to tap into some of the flexibility and cost benefits offered by IP communication, including lower call rates and the ability to retain your company's numbers irrespective of geographic location.
- SIP trunking also opens the door to effective disaster recovery of company telephone services in conjunction with the xoomtalk Hosted VoIP service. Read more
- Our Internet connectivity solutions range from single ADSL through to fully managed leased line circuits. We specialise in the provision of highly reliable business-grade connections, with voice priority as standard to ensure the highest standards of call clarity when used in conjunction with any of our other services. Read more
Telephone Lines & Non Geographic Numbers
- We can provide telephone lines and numbers to meet the communication demands of any business. These include services such as non-geographic numbers, call forwarding/redirection as well as traditional fixed line solutions such as business and residential PSTN lines, ISDN2 (BRI) and ISDN30 (T1/E1) circuits. Read more
The xoomtalk SoftSwitch is ideal for larger organisations who want to harness the many benefits offered by IP-based communications systems. The SoftSwitch product suite replaces the traditional PBX with a server-based system which is highly configurable and offers a suite of features such as integrated call recording and Unified Communications as standard. Read more
- Our suite of products enables us to supply tailored communication and connectivity solutions for small and medium businesses of all sizes.
- We pride ourselves on providing the ultimate customer experience, from initial consultation through to install and completion. Our dedicated team will ensure you are kept informed and up to date at all times. You no longer need to spend hours on the phone just to make simple changes to your communication services, giving you more time to focus on the business of doing business. Read more
- For the larger organisation we can offer a variety of solutions which can drastically reduce ongoing costs and provide greater operational flexibility whilst opening the door to effective and flexible disaster recovery solutions for your telecommunication infrastructure.
- Our team posses in depth technical knowledge across a wide range of VoIP and SIP related specialisations? and can also offer expert advice to your ICT team on any VoIP or SIP related project or issue. Read more
IP Phones & Hardware
Our products and services have been designed to support only 'best of breed' hardware from market leading manufacturers such as Polycom, Gigaset, HP and Cisco.
Our VoIP services and Internet connections have been fully tested with key products form each manufacturer to ensure that our solution provides the best experience it possibly can. Read more