back to listings SME Profile: Selective Networks
Salts Mill, Victoria Road, Saltaire, BD18 3LA
Selective Networks is an independent telecommunications company here to provide effective communication services for every organisation. We specialise in building relationships with Channel Partners and helping them grow their business and provide a lucrative revenue stream.
Our business is built on trust, experience, and the relationships we have with our customers and partners.
Why Choose Us?
- We take the time to learn about your business and the challenges you face.
- We don’t baffle you with jargon or technical gibberish. Our priority is to communicate clearly and work with you at every step.
- We ensure that solutions are tailored around your unique needs, with dedicated account managers from day one.
- We draw upon an array of industry experience to provide on-going support when you need it most.
Our vision is clear. To provide effective communication services for every organisation, whether you’re a SME, charity or corporate company.
To get there, we will always:
- Deliver a level of service that is flexible and works for you.
- Plan and design a communication strategy based on your unique needs.
- Continue to be market leaders in disaster recovery.
- Work to save time and increase your revenue and profitability.
- Provide communication solutions based on the latest technology.
- Be environmentally conscious in the way we operate.
- Remain an independent provider of all communication services.
Selective Networks have the largest range of communication products in the industry. From business telephone systems and data connectivity solutions, to broadband, mobile, fixed line telephony packages and much more.
To read more about each service, choose from the options below.
- Business Broadband: Get a reliable broadband service.
- Data Connectivity: Create a package best suited to your business
- Inbound: Give your business a local presence
- IT Services: Discover the benefits of cloud storage
- Maintenance: Minimise the chance of disruption
- Telephone Systems: Own the telephone system outright
- Mobile: Get business access on the move
- Fixed Line: Get your business connected
- Hosted Telephony: Route calls over your data network