back to listings SME Profile: Pulse Systems
Sensor City, Liverpool, L3 5LJ
WELCOME TO PULSE SYSTEMS
Pulse Systems is a UK based limited company founded in November 2014. Here at Pulse we design, build and deploy cloud connected smart sensors & solutions which enable our customers to understand their workspaces in greater detail, make business critical decisions based upon the real time data and fine tune what they do.
Customers that have deployed our iot solutions are achieving highly predictable energy and efficiency savings due to the control they now have in understanding their workplace environment.
It is our mission to help guide our customers and partners to work towards the next generation of artificially smart buildings.
IOT SOLUTIONS, DEVICES, DATA AND SERVICES
Please click on the links below for more information on our services:
- Connect, monitor and manage billions of IoT assets with the power of Microsoft Azure IoT Hub. Establish reliable, bi-directional communication and enhance the security of your IoT solutions.
- Our range of smart network sensors continues to grow to meet the ever changing demands of our customers. All of the sensors are custom built and have various meshed network connectivity options
- Each sensing node transmits its data back to a gateway base unit which then pushes this data up to our servers for processing. We provide dedicated web portal access or analytics via Microsoft Power BI.
- Our smart 'none invasive' energy meters allow the user to understand peak use and determine how best to control their energy use.
WHY SPEAK TO PULSE?
IOT Consulting Services
- We can help you to understand the art of the possible and take confident first steps along the industrial iot journey.
Rapid Design & Production Services
- Being part of the sensor city community allows us to very quickly digest a requirement and produce a working prototype solution in rapid time, quickly assess potential iot impact and support your business case.
IOT Business Case Development
- We can help you to identify the current business challenges your company is facing and gain insight into the specific benefits you intend to gain from an iot solution.
Build Vs Buy
- Help to assess your own capabilities and devices. You may already have the ability to begin building your own iot solution. We can address cost, time and custom requirements and help to fill the gaps.
Proof Of Concept
- We can validate your solution design qualities, scalability, ease of use and overall technology fit.
Pilot & Full Scale Roll Out
- Agree a resilient firmware update plan before deploying a limited solution in a controlled manner and then deliver a plan to extend across geographies and users.