back to listings SME Profile: EIP
Fairfax House, 15 Fulwood Place, London, WC1V 6HU
EIP is a specialist intellectual property law firm providing a range of services in Europe and the US, from patent, trademark and design registration, IP search and strategy, through to IP litigation.
- Founded in 2000 we have grown faster than any other IP firm this century.
- We have 4 UK offices in Bath, Cardiff, Leeds and London, plus the US and Germany.
- Our clients span all technology sectors, including telecoms, computing and electronics, life sciences, biotechnology and medical devices, mechanical engineering, chemistry and materials.
- We act for universities and spin-outs, SMEs and high-growth companies.
Our team works collaboratively across disciplines
- Prosecution: Registering patents, trademarks and designs
- Litigation: Defending or enforcing IP rights
- Strategy: Maximising the value of your IP
- In-house Search: State of the art alternative to traditional outsourcing
We maximise our efficiency and quality with high-tech systems and a pioneering approach
Click on the links below to learn more about our services:
- Patent filing and prosecution
- Trademark filing and prosecution
- Patent litigation
- IP Strategy
- IP Search