back to listings SME Profile: PB Energy Solutions
Tel: 01942 829568
PB Energy Solutions is built on a strong foundation of skills and expertise both in property and construction. With a core focus on corporate social responsibility, carbon reduction and protecting the environment, we aim to tackle climate change and energy wastage and by doing so, together with our clients and customers, make a significant contribution to the UK’s carbon reduction commitments.
We offer a comprehensive range of energy efficiency products and services that are proven to save money, reduce environmental impact & address energy wastage.
Our environmental services include:
- Environmental law & regulation advice & support towards compliance
- Building log books that track energy consumption, plant & machinery usage, controls etc.
- Corporate social responsibility strategies tailored to individual businesses
- Environmental policies tailored to individual businesses
- Microgeneration installations – air & ground source heat pumps; PV panels; Solar heat panels; biomass boilers (by MCS accredited, professional experts)
- Energy efficiency measures such as building fabric, heating/ventilation & air conditioning; lighting; and water heating
- Voltage optimisation and energy monitoring technology
- Air conditioning energy efficiency inspections
- EPCs and DECs for commercial property
- Skilling-up & re-skilling trade and employees
- Full supply chain environmental traceability
- Energy bill audits leading to savings
- Full energy audits that expose a building’s energy leakage & characteristics
- Water & waste management
- Proof reading service for energy and low carbon projects
- Enhanced Capital Allowance services for tax refunds on plant & machinery
We help businesses to make the most of the future Green Deal opportunities & the low carbon decade by re-positioning them in the marketplace; greening up their image; raising their reputation; and increasing their sales & profitability.
PB Energy Solutions boasts a number of professional institutional memberships:
- Chartered Institute of Housing
- Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers
- Stroma services for building, construction & refurbishment
- Member of Women in Property
- North West Women in Construction
- Entrepreneurs Circle
- Federation of small Businesses
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme
- North West's Local Authority Procurement Portal