back to listings SME Profile: ivent
LS22 4BJ - HQ / W11 2JL - London Office
Welcome to iVent where events professionals and tech-experts create and deliver engaging virtual events.
EXPERTS IN THE DESIGN, MANAGEMENT & DELIVERY OF VIRTUAL EVENTS & WEBINARS
Public Sector Clients Include:
VIRTUAL EVENTS A new marketing medium to drive revenues and increased profitability through highly engaging communication experiences between your organisation, your colleagues, your clients and your customers. With a virtual event, attendees take part in secure, online experiences from the comfort and convenience of their home or office. Since participation is so quick and easy, hosts benefit by reaching those people who, for budget or scheduling reasons, could not attend a physical event, meeting or training session.
- Fully customisable and branded online events using the ivent platform
- Rich media webcasting and content delivery to national and international audiences via PC, tablet and mobile
- Popular Social Media tools are integrated into the ivent platform
- Monetise the entire event or individual sessions with our secure payment module
- Relevant and useable event metrics for hosts, sponsors and event clients
- Simple, affordable solutions that fit your specific needs
- Time saving for both hosts as well as delegates
- Cost savings for show hosts and attending delegates and visitors
- Live support for all your online events
- UK based support team
HYBRID EVENTS Blend both a live and an online virtual event. One event, two audiences,Two distinct audiences each participate in the same event through different experiential media, designed to provide them with comparable experiences and outcomes from their interaction.
- Extend your event to new and wider audiences for a fraction of the cost
- All live event content can be recorded and stored in the online resource centre for viewing way after the live event has finished
- Use ivent’s unique online networking rooms to connect both audiences
- Delegates choose how they wish to attend the event
- Reduce event and delegate costs
- Support your green agenda by offering a virtual event component to your live events
- Add-ons can include sponsor booths, networking areas and on-demand video rooms
- Ivent’s platform has been ‘designed for purpose’ for hybrid events
- Utilises ivent’s powerful webcasting platform
WEBINARS & WEBCASTING Our live & on-demand streaming platform allows you to broadcast HD quality video & audio presentations in real time from anywhere to anyone in the world
- HD streaming for video and audio from your desktop webcam, a mobile phone or from a live event using a professional camera crew
- Global coverage utilising the world's quickest CDN covering 7 continents
- Scalability - stream large numbers of simultaneous live events between many locations to 1000’s of viewers
- Delivery to all devices including PC’s, Android and iOS devices
- Real Time Analytics - our metrics panel gives you total visibility into the who, what, and where of your audience
- On Demand - all streamed content can be played back on-demand by your virtual audience
- Fully animated PowerPoint slides with transitions, embedded video and SmartArt
- No software downloads or plug ins
- Live chat & questions with the presenter and other delegates
- Polls and surveys on the ‘fly’
- Social media integration and share facility
WHAT WE DO
As the only UK-based virtual events company, we are experts in fusing event ‘know-how’ with techie expertise and intuitive, functional design. We’ve been developing and co-creating virtual events, webcasts and hybrid events of all shapes and sizes with our clients, for all kinds of organisations, for many years.
- Product Launches
- Univeristy Open Days
- Exhibitions & Trade Shows
- Careers Days & Recruitment Fairs
- Online Training & Learning
- 365 Virtual Event Environments
- Corporate Communications
MARKET LEADING ONLINE EVENT PLATFORM
- FULLY CUSTOMISABLE: We don’t use templates - simple. Everything is customised from the ground up by our in-house experts to ensure its functionality is a perfect match to your event objectives.
- EXPERIENCED, FRIENDLY TEAM: We have over 30 years of live event experience and we are the only UK-based virtual events team working to best practice standards.
- MOBILE & TABLET COMPATIBLE: Our digital platform is mobile optimised including live streaming capabilities for webcasting to all devices.
- SECURE ENVIRONMENT: Our technology enables you to be as strict or permissive as your needs require. You can decide (and change your mind!) on who can see your content based on location, time, credentials or payment.
- 100% MEASURABLE: It can’t tell you Saturday’s winning lottery numbers, but it does give you access to your analytics dashboard and unique ‘world visitor map’. You can download registration data and reports in real-time, as well as getting in-depth post-event analytics for future marketing activities.
- GLOBAL ACCESS: Our platform utilises the world’s quickest content distribution network, covering 5 continents with unlimited scalability streaming content to unlimited viewers.
- SELF SERVICE: It’s really simple for you to manage your own event environment (if you want to) with a helpful, in-depth ‘step by step’ guide. You can add content, turn on/off live sessions, create announcements and agendas, as well as generate your own webcast content.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN: Our technology is leading edge, and our design is simple and intuitive. We have carefully created it in this way to ensure the digital platform’s functionality is maximised through an ‘easy-to-use’ design that’s great to look at. It can also be fully branded to your brand requirements.
- FREE SUPPORT: Unlike other providers we do not charge for support by the hour. Monitored live events give you a dedicated person to look after your support needs.
Our UK team of seasoned event professionals and technology gurus means we’re well equipped to help clients from all sectors produce engaging virtual events that get results. Our technology is all created in-house and our (highly whizzy) events’ platform is utilised by organisations such as universities, associations, consultants, financial institutions and a long list of blue chip brands, providing a global outreach in a cost-effective way. Whether it’s a recruitment event to attract students, or a corporate event to communicate with a global network of colleagues or clients, our robust system operates live events 365 days a year and has seen 1000s of users log on to a single event at any one time.
Co-creation: We have the know-how, but the best online events are always co-created with our clients. By this, we mean we work together with you from the strategic planning stage through to advising on stand-out content ideas, and to live and post-event analysis. So it’s everything you’d expect from an events company; it’s just the event format is online.
Our Experts: We are a team of talented and passionate experts, committed to delivering an outstanding product and service, giving you the best results from a virtual event. And we aim to make it enjoyable along the way.
Our Approach: Experience is key, Working from our clients’ events objectives, we create a vision for the overall delegate experience, placing engagement centre to this. We then apply our virtual and physical events’ experience to co-create compelling content and a streamlined, intuitive digital platform that is true to our clients’ brands. Flexible, be-spoke technology, As technology evolves, so do we. And we actively seek valuable ideas and feedback from our customers – making any virtual event request a functional reality. Our sophisticated system was built in-house, and is nurtured on a daily basis as we continually evolve it for each and every online event.
Our Philosophy: We love the challenge of every new virtual event brief. We’ve all the credentials and expertise required to successfully deliver any format (and version) of an online event, keeping our customer and their delegates, happy. Straight-forward and collaborative, Honesty, integrity and respect form the cornerstones of our business. We are straightforward, aim to keep any technical complexities simple, and fun to work with. And we work best when we collaborate with our clients to deliver unique and creative virtual events, whatever the purpose. Creative and flexible, We don’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Every event need is unique, so each and every event we create is different – this is where our events specialists work their magic strategic powers to ensure we’ve really understood the objectives. And similarly, we thrive on the ability to continually innovate our product. So increased functionality is always on our techie-radar as we maintain our highly robust and flexible platform.