back to listings SME Profile: Benson Signs
96-98 Great Howard Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 7AX
t: 0151 298 1567 e: email@example.com w: benson-signs.co.uk
Welcome to Benson Signs
We are Benson Signs, one of the largest manufacturers of signage in the UK. Our dedicated team of highly trained staff are committed to bringing you the best service possible and will ensure maximum impact for your identity, brand or message by advising, manufacturing and installing the best signage for you and your business. Our premises give us over 50,000 square feet of design and production space.
We are at the forefront of sign making technology who were not only one of the first sign companies to install laser-profiling equipment, but also the first to purchase a computerised router, specifically designed for sign manufacture. That is why you can trust us to produce your sign to your exact requirements.
Developing and maintaining a healthy business means being completely customer-focused and staying as competitive as possible, whilst striving to produce a quality service in the world of signs. Equally important is being aware of our own needs. It is the dedicated team who work at Benson Signs who are Benson Signs. Striking the right balance between individual aspirations and the demands of attaining success for Benson Signs and its clients are a continuous challenge for us all. I believe if we can achieve the right balance, we have the opportunity to enjoy our work and be part of the successful enterprise that is Benson Signs.
More about us Accreditations Case Studies
- PLANNING APPLICATIONS: Where required we can submit advertisement consent applications for shop fascia signs, pub signs or major sign projects such as museums, universities, sports stadia, for any UK local authority.
- SIGNAGE DESIGN SERVICE: Using the latest software and techniques our designers can produce sign project visuals, original artwork, proposed elevations, photo montages and technical illustrations of one off signs or full signage projects.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Our team can manage any sign project, large or small, from design through to completion and tailor it to suit client's requirements and timescales.
- INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE: Our experienced installation teams are IPAF and PASMA trained and hold CSCS cards. We offer a nationwide sign installation and maintenance service with regular or one-off visits to help prolong the life span of your signage.
MANUFACTURE IS WHAT WE DO BEST
Manufacturing your sign in-house using our state-of-the-art tools and machinery ensures every aspect of your sign can be scrutinised through the entire manufacturing process. Working to strict ISO 9001/14001 procedures certifies that the work we do for you is of the highest quality.
- BUILT UP LETTERS: We produce a full range of built up letters in metal or acrylic using our state-of-the-art CNC channel letter former.
- DIGITAL PRINTING: Printing onto all flexible roll mediums using our range of mild solvent printers – we can achieve impressive speed and quality.
- UV PRINTING:We can also print onto most rigid substrates up to 40mm thick using our ultraviolet flatbed digital printer.
- METAL FABRICATION: We manufacture mild and stainless steel components along with aluminium sign fascias and panel work in our fully equipped sign workshop.
- CNC PROFILING & CUTTING: With our range of CNC machinery and tooling we achieve high quality, accurate cutting in a variety of materials.
- POWDER COATING: Specialist modern powder coating plant, spray booths and wet spraying application equipment ensure that we can apply practically any finish.
- LASER CUT SIGNS: CNC laser cutting of sign components in stainless steel and acrylic provides a specialist signage service to our customers
- ENGRAVING: A wide variety of CNC sign engraving can be offered in materials such as brass, plastics and hardwood. Custom engraved name plates and plaques.
- SCREEN PRINTING: We retain our traditional silkscreen capability and have vast experience in printing both large and small runs onto a wide variety of media.
- TRADITIONAL SIGNS: Hand-finished gold leafed lettering, painted timber boards and decorative hardwood trims - just some of the traditional sign components to satisfy the local conservation officer.
- BANNERS: Fabric, mesh or vinyl banners with digitally printed lettering and logos suitable for internal or external use.
- WINDOW GRAPHICS: Full colour digitally printed vinyl, face or reverse applied to windows. Frosted vinyl details onto glazing for health and safety, advertising or decorative purposes.
MONOLITH SIGN - TOTEM SIGN - POLE SIGN
Monolith, Totem and Pole signs are large freestanding structures designed to attract attention from a wide area. This type of sign will guarantee maximum visual impact for your company/brand. Retail parks, Shopping centres, Schools and Universities, Car dealerships, Restaurants, Business premises and trading estates. Benson Signs have a proven track record of manufacturing these signs for all of the above.
There may be an illuminated sign box supported by a steel post traditionally known as a pole sign or a fully cladded structure often referred to as a monolith sign. Materials can vary from powder coated aluminium, brushed stainless steel to hardwood timber cladding. Our own company sign has recently been replaced due to a road widening scheme and features a large illuminated header box fixed to stainless steel perforated cladding with an intergrated LED screen for additional advertising. Our technical sales team can advise you on the best solution for your budget including materials, groundworks, illumination.etc Take a look at the completed projects below for some inspiration, ideas on what we can do for your company image..
Here, you will find details for some of the different types of signs that we produce. Click on images to download pdf's of individual items.