back to listings SME Profile: Moore People Event Staffing
167A High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4LF
Moore People is an event staffing agency combining more than 30 years of experience within the live events arena, providing specialist staff for a wide range of events.
Professional in approach and completely client focused, we take the time to carefully match the skills and attributes of our personnel to meet the needs of our clients.
Our ability to meet our client’s demand for a higher standard of promotional staff and event facilitators has given Moore People the status within the industry that it now holds. We have expanded and developed hugely, yet we still retain the personal touch that sets us apart from other agencies.
With our nationwide database of over 3000 trained and experienced work force, we are confident that we have the right person to represent you in any environment. In addition, we have a core team of Event Managers experienced in the industry who are employed permanently, they are committed to our business and offer professional operational delivery
Moore People is one of the UK’s most respected agencies. We continuously recruit and update our personnel to ensure we only work with the best. Choosing from a nationwide database of actors, dancers, models, and high calibre professional event personnel.
We take the time to match the criteria of your needs to the attributes of our personnel to ensure we supply you with the perfect short-term staffing solution for your event. Prior to the commencement of your event we encourage our clients to work closely with us and our onsite facilitators, through a series of dialogues and interaction, to ensure that you are 100% comfortable with who will be representing you at your event..
Our People are sourced from a mix of backgrounds, cultures, and ages - united by their passion and expertise and their willingness to put that little bit extra into what they do.
REALLY USEFUL STAFF BOOKING PLANNER
- As soon as you book your stand or venue, look at your in-house team and decide if you have enough people with the right skills to work on the event
- If you need help visit websites such as www.essa.uk.com to source accredited and professional temporary staffing agencies
- Check the credentials of all of the companies you contact to ensure they work within current industry guidelines and the latest taxation legislation for temporary staff
- Agree rates for staff and discuss incentives for large bookings and repeat bookings
- When all details are finalised, agree a final price to avoid hidden extras and nasty surprises!
- Ask for a dedicated account manager to be your first point of contact
Put together an extensive brief detailing the following:
- Your event objectives
- Your staffing requirements – second languages, specialist skills
- Details about your company and products
- Information about what staff will be required to do
- Other details such as uniform/clothing requirements, look etc
- Check the CV and credentials of all staff put forward by the agency
- Discuss roles and responsibilities and the reasons for attending the event
- Provide event brief for temporary staff with details such as event timings, location, stand activities, reporting structures and line manager
- Organise uniform fittings if required
- Onsite, monitor staff performances to check the staff are coping with their roles and they are all working as a team
- Remain in contact with your account manager throughout the event and report back any concerns on the first day to allow for adjustments to be made, if required
- Complete the agency’s evaluation form at the end of the event and return this to the agency
- Organise a wash-up meeting with the account manager to run through successes and areas for improvement, and to fine-tune requirements for future events
Whatever your event, have the right people represent you with Moore People
Case Studies, Clients And Testimonials
MoorePeople work with some of the largest and most well known companies in the country. We regularly receive thanks and appreciation for our work. Click here to view a few of the companies we worked with over the last 12 months.