back to listings SME Profile: Zoom Fulfilment Services Ltd
Zoom Fulfilment Services Ltd
Keswick House, Branthwaite Road, Workington, Cumbria, CA14 4ED
WELCOME TO ZOOM - FULFILMENT & CONTACT CENTRE SOLUTIONS
Zoom Fulfilment Services Ltd started in 2006 when an opportunity arose to set up a low cost operation providing cost-effective fulfilment services. We currently operate in the UK and France.
Very quickly the company established itself as a professional, passionate, profitable and client-focused service company. Our low cost location and high quality operation coupled with our financial strength sets Zoom apart from our com petitors assuring our clients that their business is in safe hands. With a strong team and through the innovative use of technology, we are proud that we continue contribute to the success of our loyal clients
Strength with Flexibility
- Our strengths are many years of experience in the home shopping industry, understanding our clients’ needs and being flexible to their requirements. The end result is a partnership to take away the hassle and leave clients free to manage and develop their businesses. The operation would not be complete without our team of long-serving, caring staff who are committed to the Zoom culture of service excellence.
Commitment to Quality
- Our clients’ products vary from garden plants (i.e. short shelf life), high value jewellery, CDs and books through china, glass, furniture and garden statues to clothing and accessories and many more categories. Last year we despatched over 1.5 million items world-wide, and answered over 250,000 customer calls and still exceeded our SLAs.
Our warehouse can receipt and store your product, pick, pack and despatch your orders via our multi-channel fulfilment centre.
With over 100,000 sq.ft. of secure and clean warehouse space, Zoom clients enjoy dedicated pick face, bulk pallet racking with high-security areas for jewellery and high value goods.
- Mail Order & e fulfilment
- Catalogue Requests
- Secure Pick Face & Bulk Storage
- Designated Client Space
- Goods Receipt
- Product Re-work
- Supply Chain Management
- B2C – Business to Consumer
- Pick & Pack
- Carrier optimisation
- UK & International Distribution
- Returns Processing
- B2B – Business to Business
- Retail Logistics
- Store Replenishment
Zoom provides Contact Centre Solutions to handle all your sales and customer contact needs.
Based in a 50+ seat contact centre our technology enables advisors to handle both orders and enquiries resulting in a high percentage of first contact resolution.
Our friendly team are trained to handle both orders and enquiries to satisfy your customers with the highest level of first contact resolution. Our systems prompt appropriate offers and upsells to maximise sales opportunities.
- Multi Channel Communications
- Response Handling
- Inbound Call Handling
- Telephone Orders Up-Sell, Cross-Sell
- Email Handling
- Post Orders, Catalogue / Off the Page
- Coupons & Order Forms
- White Mail
- Customer Care
- Payment Processing
- Fraud Screening
- Data Capture & Catalogue Requests
- Back Order Management
- Customer Feedback Management
- Database Management
- Secure Technology
- Account Management
Providing multi-channel e-fulfilment and customer service solutions to online businesses, our CRM system integrates with existing 3rd party e-commerce sites or we can offer our web platform delivering a ‘one-stop’ service.
We currently receive orders from different client websites including, but not limited to, Magento, Paraspar plus Amazon and eBay.
Customers are emailed with the progress of their orders including back order availability, despatch confirmations (with tracking numbers and web links), cancellations, returns and refunds. We provide:
- Stock Updates
- Price / Category Management
- Order Download
- Order Confirmation
- Order Status Updates
- Despatch Confirmations