back to listings SME Profile: Verasseti Ltd
Dawes Road Hub, 20 Dawes Road, London, SW6 7EN
Welcome to Verasseti - London's award-winning software development company
At Verasseti we love watching our clients fulfil their aims using solutions that we've developed for them.
Our clients love us because they know that we only propose the solution that's best for them, and they trust us to deliver it on time and on budget.
We offer bespoke solutions designed to automate business processes; to make life easier for the people who use them and make a difference to the bottom line. We take the hassle out of IT so you can focus on what you're best at.
We passionately believe that what we do makes a difference for our clients, and we're confident that we can also make a difference for you. find out more
Our approach is robust, scalable and flexible, but customised to your specific business process challenges. Most importantly, we listen, and we'll then give you our honest insights and advice. We'll do what we say, in the timeframe and to budget.
We are rooted across the following five principles:
- Ethical: We’re fair, open and transparent with our clients, employees and partners
- Integrity: We have integrity and we won’t suggest a course of action which is misguided or has little value
- Veracious: We pride ourselves on our honesty. We'll only take on client projects where we’re confident of success
- Collaborative: We’ll work in close partnership with our clients, and will remain open to feedback. We strongly believe it’s about working together towards a mutual outcome
- Agile: We’re customer-centric and will react quickly to requests. We are agile and flexible enough to evolve a project, but will always meet the goals set
We offer a broad range of software services. Select one of the areas below to find out more.
- bespoke business applications
- web application development company
- cyber security consultants
- application support & maintenance
- hosting services
- software project rescue
- source code recovery
- data migration services
- software integration solutions
There’s no point creating a state-of-the-art website and not securing it properly. Security is an ever-evolving field and even when you have the results of penetration testing or security audits it’s hard to know where start with fixing the issues raised. This is where we can help since we are developers by nature; we are able to test your site and then assist in making it as secure as possible.
Security is not just about server settings, it’s important to understand all the factors that could lead to your website being vulnerable. These range from patches and software fixes to password choices and staff training. Before carrying out any work it’s key to audit fully and we can provide this service, and then help you understand the results and take the steps required.
A penetration test of your website is one crucial requirement of a security audit, and although we’re asked to perform penetration testing often, we always encourage clients to take a more holistic and thorough approach, with a full security audit as mentioned above. Remember also that a penetration test is effectively out of date as soon as it is completed. Our Framework is regularly tested and we recommend that you put in place a regular routine of testing all aspects of website vulnerability. Where we differ from most penetration testers is in our ability to help advise on fixes, or even carry out the work for you. We won’t leave you wondering where to turn, we’ll adopt a holistic approach to ensure your data is as secure as it can be.
Another important consideration is that any security audit should check an organization’s resilience to social engineering, as much as it tests for pure technical vulnerabilities. Your data is just as vulnerable to someone looking over your shoulder on a train, as it is to sophisticated hacking attempts.
Fixing Security-related Issues
Our core business is designing and building websites, so we are better placed than most to advise on practical steps to take. We can even carry out the work for you, and this is true whether we carry out the testing or you get a third party organisation to do this testing for you.
we can help with...
In the area of website security here are some of the areas we can help you with...
- Secure website design
- Security audit
- Penetration testing
- Secure hosting
- Patching and fixing servers
- Development support to fix security issues
- Database security
- Process changes to secure data
- Pro-active awareness and support