back to listings SME Profile: Tecknuovo: DevOps, Cloud & Open Source Recruitment Specialists
201 Borough High Street,
Welcome to Tecknuovo - DevOps, Cloud and Open Source Recruitment Specialists
At Tecknuovo our vision is to be market leader in the DevOps, Cloud and Open Source space. We understand that DevOps, Cloud and Open Source is a niche market where demand is high, skills are in shortage and active candidates have a multitude of opportunities at any one time. Our founders have a strong belief that DevOps is the future. If you aren’t adopting DevOps as an organisation, it’s only a matter of time before you catch up or risk falling behind the competition in a dynamic marketplace. Tecknuovo are committed to bridging that skills gap and labour shortage, matching our candidates to the cutting edge technologies and projects, whilst enabling our clients at all stages along their journey. Integrity, market specialisation, comprehensive technical awareness and a professional service are key pillars of our organisation
Where do we differ? From day one in our DevOps journey Tecknuovo have partnered with leading and highly regarded Technical evangelists within the Open Source community. Whilst committing to our clients that we are completely focussed we can also commit to SLAs on technical screening by our in house technologists. We are passionate about our service and passionate about DevOps. Our clients can expert rapid response times and a consultative approach that adds value well beyond just sending a cv. Our candidates are the heartbeat of our business – we will go to great lengths to meet with you, understand what motivates you and connect you with opportunities that can take your career to the next level.
What do we recruit?
We recruit the full spectrum of technologies required to adopt and excel in a DevOps, Cloud and Open Source environment; be that specific DevOps tooling, Cloud & Infrastructure or Development. Our network covers from engineer level right the way through to Architecture & Leadership. Click here for our skills matrix
- HONEST SERVICE: We understand our capabilities and our limitations. Tecknuovo aspire to be our clients and candidates go to consultancy for their professional recruitment needs. With that in mind, it’s important for us to be transparent about our service. Our ultimate goal is to build long term relationships, not to make short term transactions.
- COMMUNITY FOCUSSED: We fully immerse ourselves in the DevOps and Open Source community. We want to know what’s going on, what the latest technology is, who’s using it and who’s about to use it. We are dedicated to understanding this niche marketplace so we can best position our network, benefiting both our candidates and our clients.
- TECHNICAL SCREENING: Our partnership with Technical evangelists is designed to help reduce our clients time spent interviewing exponentially. 1st stage interviews, conducted in-house, build confidence in our ability to screen and understand requirements. As relationships with our clients mature the ideal is that we manage the entire interview process, you take over for the "soft skills” final assessment. From a candidate perspective these interviews are a great method of getting interview feedback and advice / tips to help you for now and in future opportunities.
- TRAINING: Our consultants are trained by technical experts who form part of the company structure. As a standard, our team is trained to understand the spectrum of skills required to perform DevOps, as well as their availability and demand in the market. It’s important to us to be able to educate our clients on what is possible and what isn’t possible, as well as leaving candidates confident in our ability to represent them.
Tecknuovo specialise in the placement of IT contractors and permanent staff to a wide variety of industries across the UK and EMEA. Whilst we are not industry specific, we have a passion for all things Digital and are very technology focussed. Our delivery model is very precise, concentrated on the niche technology set of DevOps, Cloud and Open Source. Accordingly, success within this highly competitive market can be attributed to an unparalleled industry understanding within the verticals we recruit and our reputation with the SMEs in this field.
Where do we differ? From day one in our DevOps journey Tecknuovo have partnered with leading and highly regarded Technical evangelists within the Open Source community. Whilst committing to our clients that we are completely focussed we can also commit to SLAs on technical screening by our in house technologists. We are passionate about our service and passionate about DevOps. Our clients can expect rapid response times and a consultative approach that adds value well beyond just sending a cv.
What do we recruit?
Tecknuovo recruit the full spectrum of technologies required to adopt and excel in a DevOps, Cloud and Open Source environment; be that specific DevOps tooling, Cloud & Infrastructure or Development. Our network covers from Engineer level right the way through to Architecture & Leadership. Below is a high level skills matrix of what we recruit:
- Database: MySQL, MSSQL, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, DB2, Cassandra, Oracle
- SCM: Git, Subversion, Github, Bitbucket, Mercurial, Helix
- Build: Maven, Gradle, ANT, Buildr, Meister, BuildMaster, UrbanCode Build
- CI: Jenkins, Bamboo, Codeship, Gump, CruiseControl, TeamCity
- Testing: FitNesse, Selenium, Cucumber, Junit, JMeter
- Config: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Cobbler, Terraform
- Containerisation: Docker, ElasticBox, Kubernetes, Packer, rkt
- Cloud / IAAS / PAAS: AWS, Azure, Heroku, Rackspace
- Development: Java, C#, .Net, C++, Ruby, Python, PHP, Scala, GO
- Operating systems: Linux - Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo; UNIX - AIX, Solaris; Windows
- Monitoring: New Relic, Nagios, Dataloop, Cacti, Kibana
- Security: Snort, Tripwire, CyberArk
DevOps as a methodology is the next step in your agile development life cycle or in some cases, the first. Its adoption rate has been staggering and the success stories continue to flood the market. The choice to adopt DevOps is a simple one but naturally comes with it challenges. We have partnered with some industry experts, creating a series of workshops to help organisations with these challenges.
DEVOPS 101: This is a bespoke workshop designed to help your organisation understand what DevOps is, how it can benefit your organisation and what initial steps need to be taken to start your journey.
GREENFIELD DEVOPS: Our Greenfield Workshops are designed to cater for the organisations that have already embraced the concept of DevOps, can see the benefits and are ready to start initiating change.
DISCOVERY WORKSHOPS: Our discovery workshops & programmes are for the more mature DevOps environment. The sheer pace of change in DevOps can often lead to unutilised resource.