back to listings SME Profile: Cathcart Associates
Ardmore House, 40 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2LE. T: 0131 510 1500
Peter House, Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 5AN T: 0161 672 5419
Welcome to Cathcart Associates - We bring talented people to great jobs.
We are a Technology Recruitment Solutions Provider - We truly demonstrate the value in using a specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy. If you need technology talent, talk to us.
Cathcart Associates was founded by a team of the country’s most successful recruiters, with a desire to show that good recruitment consultancy should provide a service which is simple, professional and effective.
We are not “mere CV senders”. Our approach demonstrates that recruiting technical talent can be simple, seamless and enjoyable, and provides a service which adds value at every stage of the recruitment process. We are an agile and independent organisation – with no parent group we are able to offer a more cost-effective solution, allowing us to invest more freely in our database and advertising reach. Read more about us
We take pride in being very good at what we do. Our service at its heart remains simple – we find the best possible people for your business, but in order to do this, we need to truly understand what you are looking for and why.
We don't just send CVs. We consult with our clients to ensure we provide an honest, impartial and knowledgeable take on their recruitment needs. Finding technical talent has never been harder - but our work ethic, our specialism and our experience means that we are best placed to know who is right for your organisation
You’ll have a single point of contact who truly understands the kinds of skills you’re looking to hire, and solely deals with these kinds of candidates on a day-to-day basis. Your consultant will go through an in-depth consultation on why you want to hire and what skills you’re looking for – and then put together a plan to ensure you get the best possible candidate for your role.
The more we work together, the more we come to understand your organisation, the more effective we become. We are experts in this process. We’re not afraid to tell you if what you're looking for cannot be found, and in that case we’ll help discuss flexibility in salary or skills to ensure your need is filled as quickly as possible.
Help us help you
We're not just going to ‘send you a few CVs’, and we ask you not to just ‘send us a job spec’. 'Working with us' is proven to be the best way to get the most of our service:
- EXPLAIN: You know who and what you want, but it can be hard to form these ideas, thoughts and feelings into something coherent. We are experts in getting these ideas out of your head. Over an in-depth meeting or telephone call, we’ll make sure we truly understand what you’re looking for.
- CONSULT: As we're experts in the skills and technologies we recruit for, we can help you establish what flexibility you need to have to ensure you get the best possible result.
- FEEDBACK:The job market moves very fast. We'll need you to invest time to discuss potential candidates and give us your thoughts quickly, so we can move onto the next stage.
We are a Specialist Recruitment Consultancy focusing exclusively on the Renewable Energy sector. We understand the specific challenges and opportunities the sector provides. so if you are looking to hire, talk to us.
What our clients say:
- “Cathcart are well connected enough to be able to respond quickly to business needs but small enough to retain the personal touch.” Service Delivery Manager, Technology Solutions Provider
- “Cathcart Associates listen to your requirements, can work flexibly with only verbal instructions if necessary, keep the overhead on your time to a practical minimum and present a very high calibre of candidates.” Head of Country, Business Intelligence Consultancy
- “Clearly Cathcart Associates pride themselves on their relationships with their customers, their excellent pool of candidates and their ability to truly understand the needs of their clients. In our experience they have every right to be proud.” Chief Technology Officer, Global Management Consultancy
- “It has been a refreshing change to work with Cathcart Associates who from the outset understood the nature of our business and in particular the specific attributes and skill of the niche candidates we look to recruit into the organisation.” Software Services Director, Major Software Consultancy