back to listings SME Profile: Seal Enterprises
Seal Enterprises (Training)
Welcome to Seal Enterprises (Training)
Seal Enterprises can offer in-depth courses to suit all budgets, with an impressive portfolio of clients and a high success rate in training all types of people. We are one of the most prolific training providers in Wales. Your company can also benefit from Seal Enterprises expertise, so give your business the edge it needs by contacting this dynamic and forward thinking company today!
Seal Enterprises (Training) is a training organisation with more than 30 years expertise in designing, co-ordinating and providing scheduled and bespoke training.
Our client database includes:
- Public Sector Organisations
- Non-profit Organisations
- Commercial Industry
What we do best!
When it comes to training, Seal Enterprises Training know that "one size does not fit all" - many organisations have specific training needs, which are not always relevant, appropriate or met by traditional scheduled courses, as we take a different approach.
Consequently, we have extensive experience in designing and delivering bespoke courses that enable your staff to achieve their maximum potential and effectiveness.
For more detailed information relating to each subject area, click on the required link.
- Training Schedule
- Bespoke Courses
- Complaince Training
- Floor Walking / Trouble Shooting
- Business Administration
- Interpersonal Skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Pitching for Business
- Personal Development
- Reduce Your Stress Levels
- Health & Safety
- Manager’s Toolkit
- PC Based Courses
Consultancy solutions for staff Career Development
- Are you a Director or Manager in need of guidance? 1-1 coaching is available either by telephone or face-to-face meetings. Let us come in and offer a solution to assist with any disenchantment affecting your working life and office environment.
- Consultation is free. We have the experts on hand to assist you. Our aim is to find a win-win solution to your problem and then to be able to walk away knowing you have been given a cure.
- Prices: The consultation to discuss your needs is free! We will then put together a proposal and give you a verbal approximate price and length of time required. If this is in agreement, we will then write up a full proposal and agree a start time.
- Every query is different: one size does not fit all to ensure harmony and a profitable working life.
- All quotations are provided on a case-by-case basis, depending on your requirements.
- Consultants available: Swindon, Bristol, Birmingham, Newport and Cardiff Please complete the booking form below: we will then get back to you to make a convenient appointment. All consultations are private and confidential.